Airbus X version 1.20

Is anyone else having problems with the uninstall? I uninstalled AirbusX but it stays in my control panel and will not remove itself no matter how many times I keep uninstalling it. The process says that the item was removed but when I try to install the new version it says please remove the old version. Computer spec's listed below.

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 @2.50GHz

4.00GB of Ram

64-bit OS

Win 7

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is anyone else having problems with the uninstall? I uninstalled AirbusX but it stays in my control panel and will not remove itself no matter how many times I keep uninstalling it. The process says that the item was removed but when I try to install the new version it says please remove the old version. Computer spec's listed below.

4.00GB of Ram

64-bit OS

Win 7

No problem for me with Win7 64bit. May be you have no admin rights?

4.00GB of Ram

64-bit OS

Win 7

Never mind. I found out that the uninstall does not remove the Airbus connect and that needs to be removed. I also did a registry and system cleaner which helped in locating hidden files embedded with the AirbusX files that did not get removed. Once I removed all files, V 1.20 is a successful download.

Any one know where I can get my update, bought from simmarket, have got product support on aerosoft site but not showing 1.2 on updates??

May need to send an email to support.

I guess (us) simmarket customers have to wait for AS to send them the update, THEN we get a notice that the new installer is ready to download..

Nice that we have to wait longer! I don't understand I have registered it with aerosoft but there is no update showing on the update page!!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm in my work rigth now here it is 8:45am I get home at 4:00pm, can someone tell me it's the Bus X working good or gexelent??? unsure.gif

<------- my TACA Airbus X video rolleyes.gif

You should post links to videos only when you are sure that it is available everywhere and avoid music that might be copyright protected! :angry:

You should post links to videos only when you are sure that it is available everywhere and avoid music that might be copyright protected! :angry:

To his defense.. if youtube allows the music than I don't know where's the problem.. ok, people in Germany can't hear the music (i don't know where you're from.. usually the Germans can't hear the music, everybody else can) .. he shouldn't upload the video because of that? It's his personal video, not some official stuff.

Back to the topic.. downloading the update as we speak!!!

Folks if you bought your product elsewhere you can still register for support at Aerosoft... you only need to provide your serial.

Right you are. I already haves registered the product with serial number, but there shows no update to V 1.2!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Right you are. I already haves registered the product with serial number, but there shows no update to V 1.2!

As it is a full new installer, not just an update, it is not available through the Update-Section. I also can't see it in the update section, only in my acount. I guess you have to wait until it is available through simmarket.

• Upvote 1

Well.... what can i say about the new update...

I'm (still) not happy with 1.20, ok ok ok, it's getting to M0.78, but when climbing N1 70-80% and 2500ft p/m?

If i'm climbing i want to set my speed to 315 and i want to climb full climb power!! Not with a maximum of 2500ft p/m.

The plane is just too "easy" to fly.

Anyone having the same feeling?

• Upvote 2