Airbus X version 1.20

They also can't be here to support it at the weekend so what's the point. I can't remember seeing one positive post from you ertan, that's quite sad, cheer up man.

[/quote

there´s also positive posts from me...but maybe there´s not too much positive about the airbus x. if on monday still many of the problems will exsist you will read more negative posts.it´s no fun to always posts problems or negative things but it´s not my fault that the airbus x is only making problems that even aerosoft says leave it in the hangar ´till monday. blame it on them.

• Upvote 2

there´s also positive posts from me...but maybe there´s not too much positive about the airbus x. if on monday still many of the problems will exsist you will read more negative posts.it´s no fun to always posts problems or negative things but it´s not my fault that the airbus x is only making problems that even aerosoft says leave it in the hangar ´till monday. blame it on them.

Well, I don't want to be negative as well, but he's got a point there.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

bad strategy from aerosoft to release a service pack one day after the weekend, where people have no time to check it like on a sunday :( ....

Yet, most of the work is done DURING the weekend. You can of course just not download it until next Friday to avoid our 'bad strategy'. :D

Yet, most of the work is done DURING the weekend. You can of course just not download it until next Friday to avoid our 'bad strategy'.

... At least make the file available to people who are ready to test "quietly" with no support...

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

I believe you must add wing lights..why?? Your team designed a very nice external model with great lnding lights ( not from external view because as metioned again in daylight you dont see them..FIX IT PLEASE) and textures. I understand that your lights supose to help us taxi the plane into dusk,so you gave attention to GROUND HANLING so why not WING LIGHTS.

Kostantinos, I am sorry I do not understand what you mean. You mean the logo lights? They are in:

3.jpg

The wing tip lights are also included. As FAX has a very crummy lightingh system there is not a lot that can be done better. We experimented for a long time with other lights on the wings and tail to make them look different but we never succeeded.

4.jpg

Every customer will always be able to update, but this one will be a full new build to make it simpler.

We do not intend to change the way the SIDs and STARs are handled. See this topic for more information: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=38888

Does this definitely mean that owners of Airbus X will get the full new build for free? If ordered through simmarket.com how will we get it?

• Aerosoft

Does this definitely mean that owners of Airbus X will get the full new build for free? If ordered through simmarket.com how will we get it?

Sure! The 1.20 version is just an update. Of course it is free

Just register the product on our site and you will find the new download there. I think simMarket will also have the updated file soon though.

• Aerosoft

... At least make the file available to people who are ready to test "quietly" with no support...

The file has been send to an additional 35 people. But a lot of people just did not add their serial and those are ignored. The other will all get an answer, and we'll send out a few more test copies later.

Sure! The 1.20 version is just an update. Of course it is free

Just register the product on our site and you will find the new download there. I think simMarket will also have the updated file soon though.

And this will be available as of tomorrow? (20th)

Quick note.

I for got Stefan the modeler is not available Monday and Tuesday (and possibly Wednesday), my bad. As we need him to compile new MDLs the update will be available a few days later.

ah so another delay? so your post about next friday wasn´t that good joke?

• Upvote 1

It´s unacceptable and should be fixed as soon as possible.

My my, what big words: 'unacceptable'.

And you run that in FSX, a simulator that has more known bugs then Windows itself? I can't even imagine what words you used when you complained to MS about those.

• Upvote 2

The file has been send to an additional 35 people. But a lot of people just did not add their serial and those are ignored. The other will all get an answer, and we'll send out a few more test copies later.

I was the first to ask this on the forum, send an e-mail with serial and didn't get a reply. Man... I'm not so lucky then. Feel like a little spoiled child that didn't get what he wants.

• Upvote 1

I wrote an email to support@aerosoft.com on Friday 17.09.2010 20:10 German local time, included serial number, order number and my full name, did not yet receive an answer. Should I write again?

I missed that possibility completely...! (When and where was it posted?!?) I sure will mail anyway now! I want to test it to see if my checklist needs some more editing (still working on that one!). ^_^

EDIT:

Mail send. Awaiting reply within a minute or so... :D:P;)

http://www.forum.aer...37

But if Mathijs is sending out them in order of incoming mails you may have to wait sometime <_< .

Thanks. Yeah, I will wait... patiently... I am very good at waiting patiently... (not). -_- I've been working on my checklist again all weekend (had some input from a few real life pilots) and was hoping to give it a try with v1.20 tomorrow before posting it (specially to see if the descent and approach need another er... approach :P ), but I just read v1.20 will be released later this week now. Ah well, no big problem. But I will wait with uploading anything until I've had my hands on this 'final' version!