Airbus X version 1.20

hello , and thks for your update

i got a little question

do you know if for engine start up(CFM engine) , we will have good parameters for n1 ,n2 and fuel flow,EGT?

because i think they are not correct for the moment

thks a lot for your reply

and good night

A letter to Mr Mathis :rolleyes:

You take a long time to discuss with us about the Airbus, help us, comfort us with the new fixes and packs to come.

IT'S GREAT:D

But, Mr Mathis, there is also so much to do with new sceneries projects !!

In France, for example, these airports still dont exist for FSX. And bet there's some market share (and bunches of euros) to take:

:funkychick_s: TOULOUSE LFBO , MARSEILLE LFML, BIARRITZ LFBZ, PERPIGNAN LFMP...... :funkychick_s:

You ll find easily a lot of pictures of these places and guys to shot therm

Idem for Italy as the SIRX project will not be launched before year 2034....

What about Bergamo, Pisa, Brescia, Roma, Bari etc...

Mason

• Upvote 1

Mathijs,

Good to see that some of the issues have been dealt with for V1.20. And thank you for being up front about the fbw implementation. It seems that the only way to get Airbus flight behaviour as Airbus designed it is by having a custom built fbw. The default one is only ever going to be a poor approximation, as has been shown and demonstrated by many forum members. The same applies to A/T implementation as well. Not getting TOGA N1 on selection after using a FLEX setting is a glaring problem of the A/T system.

RETARD call comes at around 20' RA, not 40'. I checked some Air Berlin flights on YT as well to make sure that was not some customer option they have.

I of course look forward to the advanced package and will be checking the thread you opened on that.

Andrew

@ Icqorsa:

Your point 6 referring to the takeoff and landing inhibit memos on the upper ECAM is correct behaviour as I understand the Airbus. The memos are an indication that certain messages on the ECAM are inhibited by the systems from being displayed during the critical phases of takeoff and landing. It is not an indication or warning that you are not allowed to takeoff or land because you have forgotten to set some parameter. I strongly recommend you have a look at an Airbus Flight Crew Operating Manual or the FCOM as it is known. There are PDFs available from various locations. If you wish, I can check in one I have to hand and give you the reference.

Andrew

@Aprilia 4 Ever (man, it would be so nice to address you properly, with your real name as opposed to the forum handle... so impersonal :( )

The red button on the thrust lever is the intuitive autothrust or A/T disconnect button, not the AP disconnect button. The AP disconnect button is on the sidestick... You do not touch the sidestick when AP is active, so there is little risk of it being switched off accidentally...

Though, it would be nice to have the A/T disconnect button at least with a clickspot, as I do not like having to go to idle thrust to disconnect A/T, particularly on approach, when N1 needs to be high to keep the approach speed stable. Moving the thrust levers to the required setting, then hitting A/T disconnect would be nice, without any surges of power...

Andrew

Thank you very much for your hard work on this version, but

How can we use the TOC and more importantly the TOD when there so wrong at the moment(I was at cruise hight 50 miles before the Bus's TOC on my last flight) the TOD is silly unless you want a VS of a bomb.

Have you fixed TOC/TOD?

• Aerosoft

Thanx, sounds great.

The smoother autoland... is that even better then with version 1.11 or is it at the same level? I still have great problems with autoland.

Martin

A bit smoother, but if you have big problems I would most certainly keep your weight low.

• Aerosoft

Good news re update! Still loving the bus:)

Will the slow cruise issue be fixed in 1.20 for users using sp2 and no excel?

http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=38244

Read the last reply, but it was not to clear.

Simon

Yes, that issue (a complete surprise to us) is solved.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

There's no better beta then us all trying the fix for this great plane.

Martin

If you are interested in trying one of the aircraft in 1.20 send me a mail at support@aerosoft.com and include the serial number. But please understand this does not come with new instructions, installer etc. So it's really for the folks whop know what they do. I'll also not be able to send it to everybody.

If you are interested in trying one of the aircraft in 1.20 send me a mail at support@aerosoft.com and include the serial number. But please understand this does not come with new instructions, installer etc. So it's really for the folks whop know what they do. I'll also not be able to send it to everybody.

It's amazing how fair and honest you guys are! Never seen this before! Great thing!

(yes, have send an e-mail)

Martin

Hold on, you say the retard call does not come at the right time? That's not an issue on my list and I did not see anything wrong with it (but I am the world worst pilot).

Greetings

Yes, the retard call also does not start at the right time for me. Starting at 40ft. But I don't know if it is something that must be corrected or if it's me trying to make all the passengers to throw up. :blink:

Keep up the great work!

Regards

Hi,

same on my machine. Retard callout comes at 40 feet, way too early and is doubled with the other ones. The real sequence is 40-30-20-Retard...

It´s unacceptable and should be fixed as soon as possible.

Martin

• Upvote 5

Hi,

same on my machine. Retard callout comes at 40 feet, way too early and is doubled with the other ones. The real sequence is 40-30-20-Retard...

It´s unacceptable and should be fixed as soon as possible.

Martin

They don't want fix this. :(

Chris

• Upvote 2

The plane generally is great...but

I believe you must add wing lights..why?? Your team designed a very nice external model with great lnding lights ( not from external view because as metioned again in daylight you dont see them..FIX IT PLEASE) and textures. I understand that your lights supose to help us taxi the plane into dusk,so you gave attention to GROUND HANLING so why not WING LIGHTS.

It is not SID/STAR , it is not comlex FMC , but a simple texture and STATIC.

Aerosoft told us that the plane will be a little more comlex from basic edition, for the not so SIMULATE pilots.

I pesonally expect from Aerosoft IF they decide to do an advance edition with extra cash , they must come closer to the PMDG standards for all the other people,which expect the ..as real as it gets..!!

By the way the cost BASIC AIRBUS X & ADVANCE EDITION will be about the same as a PMDG aircraft. (40euro and i personal believe about 10-15euro extra for advance editon)

P.S VC rain (nice effect but comes with a cost too...) make it OPTIONAL for more High end systems.

Sorry for my English

Best regards

Hold on, you say the retard call does not come at the right time? That's not an issue on my list and I did not see anything wrong with it (but I am the world worst pilot).

That's right, retard starts at 40ft and will be doubled at 20ft and the STD flashes at transition altitude at the glareshield and not in the PFD as it should.

Sven