Beyond 1.20

Hi Mathijs

Fantastic list of additions.

Please revise the callout and system sound pack. Also a revise on the load manager UI, also it would be good to have it a bit more precise and functional.

Regards

D

- modify ATS sounds (estimated height to ground), current version is "fuzzy" and indeterminate

- soft adjustment of PFD/ND/ECAM screens, not only swithed on or off only, how it's currently

- divide (make independent) rotate of panel's brightness/night lights swithes (rotate synchronously just now)

- lessen the aurual warning sounds volume (very-very loud now againts other cockpit sounds)

- zoom clickable zone for PFD, ND, ECAM's

- add 318/319 variants (please)

Features mention by Mathijs are ok and these ones mentioned above also.

A FBW revised and a proper managed mode implementation (extended MCDU functions) will really make Advanced version a success.

So, will make no bones to ask from Matjis- may is it possible will be to add WXR in the future? I'm understand, your position and eye-view alike PMDG dev. staff point of view on this device in FS nature, but nevertheless we have and know some nice examples of aircraft addons where is WXR working adequately.

Let recall and refresh one's even DA Fokker with amazing working WXR with shared GND MAP function :grouprespect_s:

Unfortunately, we haven't the same or similar high level installed/embedded in ND/EHSI WXR gauges at present day. But it's a pity.

• Upvote 3

Sid / Stars

VNAV and Open Climp!

Holdings

And: These Functions which are implemented have to be like in the real airbus and not like a thing between FSX Standard/Boeing/Airbus-Mix. Dont mix something like the now implemented climp waste ^^

Thanks Much!

Sid / Stars

VNAV and Open Climb!

Holdings

And: These Functions which are implemented have to be like in the real airbus and not like a thing between FSX Standard/Boeing/Airbus-Mix. Dont mix something like the now implemented climp waste ^^

Thanks Much!

Hi,

The choice to develop an advanced version is great indeed, looking forward to buying it. Hopefully Brian York will make an FS2Crew version for that one as well!

I agree exactly with the features mentioned above, they are also the basics for me. Also, indeed an optional 2D-window for some things such as CDU would be very practical for those using multiple screens.

The rest (cockpit lighting in stages etc) would be very nice and welcome 'extra's' but, for me personally, not essential.

Kind regards

Lennard

• Upvote 2

again +1 for the A330/340 (only an A330 would already be enough for me)

i'm loving to fly the Airbus X, but i often fly longer flights (with about 9hours or so) for my VA, but i can't use the Airbus X for flights like that! I've really enjoyed flying the Wilco A332 to Aerosofts VRMM, but since i've seen the Aerosoft Airbus VC i can't enjoy the Wilcos anylonger, so please Aerosoft make an A332 at least...........:wub:

regards

Emi

-SID / STAR´s

-Working Rudder above 100 ft RA

-Working Clock switch

-Working ALT switch witch shows altitude in meters on lower ECAM (above the clock)

-Possibility to select ARR and DEP Runways

-Dropping Ailerons and Elevator with no hydraulic Pressure

-A319 and A318 Model (the A318 with PW6000 Engines !)

-IAE Engine page

-Altitude callout until "10 ft" and "5 ft"

-Updated TCAS System (I don´t think you hear all the time "Traffic" "Traffic" until clear of conflict !)

-Functional CLIMB and DESCENT Mode with adjustable speeds in managed mode via FMC

to be continued !

Thank You

Markus

• Upvote 5

Please, no applauding passengers. It is the most annoying real life feature of an airplane. ;)

(yes, pilots are doing are great job that is very complicated and they have lots of responsibility - But applauding should be reserved exclusively when a pilot successfully handled a dangerous situation . Like an engine loss)

Just my 0.02 EUR

(and there are already add-ons that add realistic cabin sounds)

I know, but it belongs to the daly job of pilots. I've never heard a pilot who says: "Dear Passengers, pleas do not applauding after landing. Only when the situation was dangerous. I'll tell you if ;-)"

• Upvote 1

MODELING / GRAPHICS

• Slight changes to the gear animation (will cause some additional load on FPS for the external model but still acceptable)
  • Drooping flight surfaces when hydraulics pressure is low during a longer period
  • Possibly adding the A319/A318

If you add the dropping flight surfaces could you do it so that it wont crash the flight sim like so many other addons have done i multiplayer I've bought 2 of them and I don't have them in anymore but will put the other one in when the full FSX model comes out, that is so anoying when you are in FSX multiplayer and someone spawns in an airplane with that effect usually "sim on ground" and once you look at him you'r game has a fatal error or you are trying to load in and it stops and gives you a fatal error at 100%.

And im also wondering if you could make the 319/318 for the model that is currently out now or is it only gonna be able to get with the advanced cuz some people like me like to just go to the runway and fly without having to do a 20 min flight setup and still want the smaller ones the 319 and the 318.

Selection of SID's, STARs, Departure and Arrival runways, Airways. it will be the best.

And A 318 , 319 . it will be the paradise.

Cheers A

Great news, I am very interested in that professional version :wub:

My important points are:

- an automatic stop of simulation a few miles before ToD point, configurable at AirbusConnect

- a managed descent as the real Airbus does it

- a smoother autolanding

- showing of the ToC and ToD point in every circumstandings

- using SID, STAR of the navigraph database

- entering my own waypoints in the MCDU

- editing of ALTITUDE and SPEED for every waypoint of my flightplan

Gentleman, can you update us on the development of Airbus X Advanced?

I personally do not own the current version, however I do observe very closely what is going on. I have seen many videos posted on You Tube as well (and must admit the Airbus looks very, very nice).

This is a product with a great potential indeed, but needs perhaps one more step just to get it about right ...

I'm sure there are a lot of ohter flight simmers awaithing for your comment, so please would you let us know what are your plans.

Would you consider the Advanced version as a patch or separate product?

If it is a separate product would the existing Airbus X customers have some sort of discount? (I personally have bitter experience with other developers charging full amount for every single update but I believe Aerosoft has other policy towards its customers)

• Upvote 1

It's a separate product, and there will be no discount, there shouldn't be a discount either as they are only going to make the advanced version because there has been so much demand for it. I think they should make it an expansion pack to the Airbus X and give a nominal discount to new customers who buy both products at the same time.

Andy, pardon my ignorance but is your post just guessing or coordinated with Aerosoft?

In any case if Advanced Airbus will be separate product, I'll just wait more, instead of going in for the Airbus X first and then upgrade...

It's not a guess it's an educated answer from reading this forum and listening to what Mathijs has to say and it makes good business sense too. The discount for buying both products is just what I think should happen, there is no saying it will happen like that.

So to be clear I have no affiliation with AS.