Beyond 1.20

yes, and also simultaniously the A380 and the A350...

I think the boundle shouldn't cost more than 30$

:goodluck_s:

I have thought, that after several years of addon developing it must be clear, that development needs several month, mostly years of time.

:confused_s:

No... models just take a couple of months..... in any develoment, what's really take time is systems development... so I guess adjusting size, weights and dynamics for the bigger A330/340 wouldn't take 6 months...

Enhancements to Airbus Connect would be nice.

Load Manager Page

1. Ability to enter passenger count, cargo weights, fuel weight in text boxes in addition to sliders.

2. Have the aircraft save the last-used values for these weights, instead of resetting every time.

3. Make the initial state of Connect match the current configuration of the aircraft.

Takeoff Sheet Page

This page could stand to be much more automated, the data is certainly available:

1. Automatically fill in field elevation and list of runways (from navdata) when departure airport is selected.

2. Automatically load wind, OAT, QNH and other weather conditions from online weather source (e.g. VATSIM weather) when departure airport is selected.

3. Automatically enter runway length (from navdata) when runway is selected.

4. Make the current takeoff sheet viewable from within the VC (kind of like PMDG JS41 does with their load sheet).

These types of upgrades would actually make the Takeoff Sheet *easier* for beginners to use as well.

The abitlity to save your FP.

Safety annoucement while you taxi.

Cabin crew prepare for take-off/landing...

After landing...please check that you do not forget your luggage..connection... etc...

That would be the icing on the cake..

WOnderful plane!!!

Navigraph please...

AlainV

After landing...please check that you do not forget your luggage..connection... etc...

WOnderful plane!!!

Navigraph please...

AlainV

I suggest you to try Fs Passengers X if you would like to have safety announcement and s.o, it´s the best add-on so far

Jan

Just adding in a vote FOR the A319/A318. After all, it is a family of aircraft. You should be able to chop the fuselage and change the engine characteristics and be done with it.

Thanks for considering a higher-level bird.

I would like to add my vote for the following:

-VNAV capability

-SIDS/STARS/airways/runways etc.

-FBW improvements

-curved FP lines

-light maps added to the external model to show effect of lighting against engines and fuselage at night

Thanks for making the decision to go forward with the advanced upgrade. What ever items you decide to implement, you can count on my support.

Dave

List of items included in the possible future Airbus X v2 - Advanced that would make me go ahead with the purchase:

1. All problems fixed with the previous version (well that is done - great job Aerosoft team)
  2. VNAV and more MCDU options (in the pipeline... excellent)
  3. SID/STAR, routes (Navigraph database please)
  4. WXR on ND (the WX by Reality XP proves that 70-80% of the radar picture is correct!)
  5. Terrain on ND (come on guys... Ariane did it...)
  6. 2-3 stage cockpit lighting to back up the beautiful taxi and landing lights (I would really love this option, one thing I like the most if it is done properly).
  7. Added malfunctions manager (I know the Airbuses don't naturally break down ;) but that would be really nice)
  8. If the malfunctions are there - Fuel dump please...

Well, I do realize I am sort of daydreaming here but, hey, if one doesn't play in the lottery one would never win too...:rolleyes:

Cheers...

• Upvote 1

List of items included in the possible future Airbus X v2 - Advanced that would make me go ahead with the purchase:

1. All problems fixed with the previous version (well that is done - great job Aerosoft team)

lol...no!

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

WOnderful plane!!!

Navigraph please...

AlainV

RE: your last point - Navigraph. Your wish is already fulfilled. It's already in there. The product comes with a set of the data and the manual tells you how to update it if you have a subscription (bottom section ("Navigraph and Navigraph Updates") page 01-07-4 in the English manual for version 1.11).

Thanks for asking for input from the customers.

A very well documented short tutorial flight - EGLL - LSZH or KSFO - KSEA and also

maybe a second tutorial flight that is longer and more demanding.

A method to save a flight in mid-flight would be nice. Save as many states as possible.

Several saved flight plans - Cold and dark, ready to start engines, etc.

Revisit the documentation to update with some of the suggestions already received, better colors for b & w printing, etc.

Checklists with pictures, similiar to what J van E has posted.

Revert back the fsx standards for views - F9, F10, F11, F13 - VC, 2d, External, Birds View down. (F10 could be alternate view to Pilots View)

SHT+1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc for various detailed close-up views

As much compatibility with fsx flight plan as possible. Always should be able to file an fsx IFR flight plan on the fly and always use ATC for all flights.

RayM

Honestly I must say, I'm comparing the Airbus X with the Wilco Airbus. Because the system depth of the MCDU in WilcoBus is simply great.

If you speak about an extented version I think about a plane with a complex system depth. So I would expect:

- A fully functional MCDU. At least included the functions like the wilcobus have. (BTW. There are already some menus the wilcobus doesn't have and thats nice)

- An own Fly by Wire system, with more real Airbus characteristics

- A non fsx compatible electrical system ;-)

- Selecting RWYs, SIDs, STARS, TRANSITIONS, ... everything a real pilot could do for navigation.

- A318 and A319 models

Nice to haves would be

- More sounds (speaking passengers, applausing passengers, cabin communication with the service team) -> Features for the feeling

- And, lol, another key assignment ;-)

I wouldn't have a problem if the framerate is going down. Complex algorithms need cpu power - Ok - So I'll fly with only 18-20 fps. Thats practicable too.

Oh, and i forgot an important thing.

Preflight Tools:

- Calculating needed fuel weight depending on the planed route, distance, flight level, cost index, ...

- For those people who want to costomize parameters for performace reason it would be nice if i could set the fps of the panels

Like most others, I would love to see a more complete VNAV and improved F_PLN handling. SID/STARS and runways would be good and I would also like to see Trim and CoG modeled, but can live without it.

If there was only one thing you could work on, then I would hope it would be the FBW system. It is what makes the Airbus 'different', and is the one thing over all others that I would like to see simulated well.

if you include all the listed above...this is going the best Airbus model on the market! But right now...without RNWY, SID, STAR etc.

it is pretty much useless!! Have bought it today and I am just disappointed about those missing features!

An update to those 3 things would be the best you can do...

Greetings,

Chris

Nice to haves would be

- More sounds (speaking passengers, applausing passengers, cabin communication with the service team) -> Features for the feeling

Please, no applauding passengers. It is the most annoying real life feature of an airplane. ;)

(yes, pilots are doing are great job that is very complicated and they have lots of responsibility - But applauding should be reserved exclusively when a pilot successfully handled a dangerous situation . Like an engine loss)

Just my 0.02 EUR

(and there are already add-ons that add realistic cabin sounds)

• Upvote 3

- modify ATS sounds (estimated height to ground), current version is "fuzzy" and indeterminate

- soft adjustment of PFD/ND/ECAM screens, not only swithed on or off only, how it's currently

- divide (make independent) rotate of panel's brightness/night lights swithes (rotate synchronously just now)

- lessen the aurual warning sounds volume (very-very loud now againts other cockpit sounds)

- zoom clickable zone for PFD, ND, ECAM's

- add 318/319 variants (please)

• Upvote 2

Revert back the fsx standards for views - F9, F10, F11, F13 - VC, 2d, External, Birds View down. (F10 could be alternate view to Pilots View)

Hi ray,

Of topic (sorry for that!), but as a matter of fact that is easy enough already even with todays version:

Open the Aircraft.cfg of the AS A3X0 of your choice and look for the [Camera]-section (believe it's somewhere towards the end). In there there are four instances/camera's which have the addition 'HotKeySelect=', followed by the numbers 1 to 4 (the other multitude of cameras listed there don't have this addition). If you add "// " (without the quotation (") marks!) in front of the 'HotKeySelect'-line (e.g. '// HotKeySelect=..') these will be ignored next time when FSX reads the aircraft.cfg, giving you your default FSX views back under the F9 to F12 keys.

Had problems with EZdok camera's, but after doing the above all is working a breeze again!

Don't forget to first make a backup copy of the aircraft.cfg though should you want to revert back/things go wrong!

The above is basically how to do it. However i am presently not in a position to check to see if all is actually named ok (i am not at home now). Do hope however you get the idea.

Regarding the advanced version and what i would want to see in it: everything that matters to me has all been said already so (hopefully!) no use repeating things!

Cheers,

Stef

Hy,

I would really like a weather & plane radar. I know you are not found of the weather radar, but just consider it participates greatly to the ambiance and the immersion in the cockpit. Other are integrating it in their planes.

319 would be at least an important plane

In the system both climb and open climb and descent should be a must.

Michel.

• Upvote 1