Beyond 1.20

If you are implementing Sid and Stars then is it possible to have 'constraints' also I'm not sure if this is in the Airbus X at the moment because I'm waiting for the boxed version, but if it isn't then could we have the 'Flight path vector' or 'the Bird' as some may call it on the PFD for non-precision landings. Also I have read somewhere the cockpit can be quite dark before the systems are switched so a working Dome light would be useful :rolleyes: . TOD and TOC would be another useful function along with the Arrow Icon showing when the estimated APP Phase will be activated on the PFD :rolleyes:

I'm going to fly the Wilco Airbus other the next week and if there is anything I would miss system wise I will make further notes if thats ok :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

The two things that make or break an Airbus Sim for me are

# 1 FBW

# 2 proper VNAV managed mode

SID, STARS and AIRWAYS would be nice though but are less important to me

hi,

very nice to see that aerosoft hasn't abandoned thinking of an advanced version!

I'm not a "hardcore" simmer, but i would also like to see:

*A319/318 would be awesome

*the VNAV mode getting more real

*also the MCDU with runways and stuff like that

*animated co-pilot side (just window blends and table, the rest won't be necessary. just adds some more realism)

*FBW

*maybe more clickable buttons?? especially on the overhead panel?

* more GPWS callouts

Also I think those things which are too hard on fps should be left out:

*wingflex (don't understand why everybody's so horny on that)

*weather radar ( omg look through your window!!!)

lg aus tirol

Again this is very impressive, the A318/319 sounds like a good idea to me, but an A330/A340 would have been a better choice (unless your planning on making a new pack for that, if you do them?). Anyway some ideas from me;

- Ability to move landing lights up/down/left/right. - Sometimes it's rather important because the pitch of the aircraft can vary during different approaches and sometimes the lights don't show on the runway. Also good for cross winds (left/right). Obviously this is only if the Airbus ones move, if they don't in real life then shut me up - lol.

- Increased taxi light region. - I find it a little on the narrow side at the moment, make it hard to see. Will use the landing lights for now.

- VC rain with washing effect (wipers). - If possible, I personally really miss this effect?

- Working side sun blinds. - The yellow ones on the opening windows and beyond.

- Realistic VNAV managed mode.

- Ground crew/animations. - Talk to ground crew on push back, maybe a few custom service vehicles.

- More call-outs.

++ for your suggestion Mathijs, especially the new FBW system. Just think, once you've programmed a fully functional FBW system you can use it on many other products!

• Upvote 1

For me personally, I would welcome the follwing:

• A319/318 - If the A318 is modelled, please include the steep operations logic to the MCDU!
  • SID/STAR capability, with the addition of holding and the ability to follow radials.
  • Improved FADEC / FBW, so that throttles respond to direct input whilst autothrottle is engaged
  • Drooping surfaces would be pretty cool.
  • Flight path vector capability, selected using the TRK/FPA selector: makes manual flight so much easier

As it looks like Aerosoft are re-inventing the product, I would have no problem in paying another 40 euros if the suggestions Mathijs made are implemented. On a serious note, I would say that Aerosoft stand to win 90% of the market with both the original and advanced versions, especially with the quality of product that we have seen so far.

• Upvote 2

As it looks like Aerosoft are re-inventing the product, I would have no problem in paying another 40 euros if the suggestions Mathijs made are implemented. On a serious note, I would say that Aerosoft stand to win 90% of the market with both the original and advanced versions, especially with the quality of product that we have seen so far.

I agree.

• Upvote 3

I'm not clear on why any future changes would make the A320x not be compatible with fsx flight plans. I think all my addons for fsx/acceleration are compatible with basic fsx flight plans. Some just don't bring everything into the FMC as well as others but, they all do recognize the flight plan - start airport, destination, intitial cruise altitude, route, etc.

I would think this should require some deep thought, if you are considering not being compatible with fsx flight plans.

RayM

Although I like wingflex, I wouldn't add it either. Right now the strobes are decent and they would probably be removed if wingflex was added.

As others have mentioned, I agree drooping surfaces would be nice.

I would like to see two stage VC lighting so that I could have everything back-lit without the panel lights (the ones that emanate from below the glareshield).

• Upvote 1

Please do not forget to add at least a 2D view for the MCDU so that it will be compatible with hardware solutions like VRinsight´s CDUII panel. Was promised to be compatible with this one, but it is not.

Thx,

Adrian

• Upvote 2

As you say this advanced version will not have FSX flightplan compatibility, I am assuming this is because sids and stars are not compatible with FSX flight planner. Isnt there a way to keep the present system as well? Or is it going to be a stand alone product? I cant believe we already have people demanding that the contents of the advanced version should be free to download for those who bought the original AirbusX.

I bought the original knowing full well what I was getting for my money and more importantly, what I was not getting. I for one have no problem paying for the advanced bus. But please Guys make the manual screenshots Black and White printer friendly :blush:

• Aerosoft

Again this is very impressive, the A318/319 sounds like a good idea to me, but an A330/A340 would have been a better choice (unless your planning on making a new pack for that, if you do them?). Anyway some ideas from me;

Ability to move landing lights up/down/left/right.

I do not think the landing light can do that on the Airbus

Increased taxi light region.

Okay but that's what the Taxi way turn off light are for. Are you sure you have those activated?

TaxiWayTurnOff.jpg

VC rain with washing effect (wipers).

We can do it, if you are okay with 50% less FPS.

Working side sun blinds.

Okay, we'll check on that. Not a real big issue as you can not be blinded by sun in FSX, but still,

Ground crew/animations. - Talk to ground crew on push back, maybe a few custom service vehicles.

Get AES!

More call-outs.

You mean include a full co-pilot? We rather not as in conflicts so easy with other addons.

VC rain with washing effect (wipers).

We can do it, if you are okay with 50% less FPS.

What is with the option in Installer, or a Program to set it "on" or "off"?

That is the best for all :)

PS: and 50% less FPS? Never... ;)

• Upvote 2

These stuffs are a must:

VNAV simulated in every aspect

SID STAR with navigraph integration

AIRWAYS management

REAL THR/RED and CLIMB Altitude management

HOLDINGS

A-FLOOR and OVERSPEED protection simulation

ECAM ACTIONS at least some of them

AIR CONDITIONING SUOND dipendent to the PACKS ON or OFF

TCAS-IVAO integration

ALTITUDE AND SPEED MANAGEMENT FOR EACH WAYPOINT

FBW improvement

Thanks!

Gino

Reliable Panelsave function, saving all flight parameters including complete FMGS/MCDU data, for procedure training purposes.

See LDS767 or PMDG747, MD11.

Although I would like to see the basic version being fixed first.

I cant believe we already have people demanding that the contents of the advanced version should be free to download for those who bought the original AirbusX.

Believe.

I think the Airsimmer did well to warn customers about the two versions Basic and Advanced.

I do not recall having seen this particular time to buy the Airbus X.

If there was a warning about basic and advanced version, I expect to buy advanced. Now if you think is right to buy 2x, 3x, 4, 5 times the same product, okay, I do not agree, even if the price is 1 euro.