Air Jamaica

luvairbus

Since the gentleman quoted above never actually told me what the work was , the paint(s) have not yet been finished . To anyone reading this post or have foolowed the Airbus liveries thread in the " Not yet released section " ( from page 7 ) , feel free to start on this paint . As there were not many registrations , we will all be able to compare any that do come out .

The paints I am working on are A320 6Y-JMJ and A321 6Y-JME ( painted engines ) and 6Y-JMH . The all white versions are already uploaded .

Was he talking about work being needed on the all white version? I noticed that the shade of white was a little different from the forward doors to the nose. There was a distinct line that encircled the fuselage. It may be more noticeable on my system because of my ENBMod settings.

@ duckbilled ,

I hadn't placed any screenshots of the all white versions anywhere on the site except for the downloads section ( the comment above was made in February ) . These are then used as thumbnails for the sim ( 258 X 126 ) , so there isn't much detail to be seen . Or do you mean the uploads themselves , on my PC they all appear normal ?

John

@ duckbilled ,

Just checked and it appears that in my final check before uploading used the wrong texture map . The nose section was okay , the rest of the fuselage not . Have just uploaded Version II to the server . There is no need to delete anything as I haved renamed the texture map and .cfg entry .

John

@ planetruth ,

If you had taken the time to look in the downloads section you would have seen that the aircraft has alredy been uploaded ( that is why it says Version II in the title ) . It never fails to amaze me at the attitude of some posters here on this forum .

Firstly , I do not work for Aerosoft , I " volunteered " to work on the paint project , so it is my decision what I upload and when I upload certain paints .

Secondly , comments such as yours do not exactly motivate me work any faster than I do now , especially when the paint in question , has alredy been uploaded .

Link: http://www.forum.aer...ds&showfile=479

Thirdly ,as you apparantly are in possession of the Airbus X , there is a perfectly good paintkit included , so nothing is stopping you making your own . I certainly wont mind ( or care ) . as I don't have any copyright on the model or paint .

John

@ Mr John

sigh..on the contrary you have failed to read my comment properly..I am totally aware of your version two of Air Jamaica.. that is an OLD livery and not the current one used today which has been out for a long time now anyways...the current one is an orange..the link you send carried me back to the same white livery which I do not want (of course that is not your problem).

firstly- you come on Aerosoft forum posting paints for an official product (which Im not complaining)- so sorry if i didnt know you do not work for Aerosoft

secondly- I just asked a simple question..I was not abrasive, rude, intolerant, or abusive..And I never asked about the speed of your progress so whether I motivate you or not to move faster or slower is irrelevant

thirdly- There is a reason that i am on the forum that says "repaints"... so "the nothing stopping you from making your own" comments... hmmmm

Simple questions only require simple answers. If you didnt want to answer you could have ignored it instead of trying to be smart..I highly recommend you stay a volunteer for Aerosoft...now you can get upset:blush: