MCDU INIT and PERF Data Entry Problems

ual1819

I'm having trouble entering certain data on the MCDU's INIT and PERF pages. (version 1.11, FSX Acceleration)

On INIT B page I can't set the ZFW. No matter what numbers I enter, it plugs it in as "0". BLOCK enters normally, as do the other fuel data fields. I can enter a very high BLOCK value to at least get the TOW to indicate correctly, but then LW is way off.

On PERF->TAKEOFF page, if I set the FLEX temp on this page greater than 67 (my takeoff data sheet specifies 80 for config 1 which seems high) it enters 15 instead. Not sure what is wrong here: the takeoff data or the MCDU page.

On PERF->APPR page, a lot of times I can't enter QNH correctly either, it will enter "0" or "30" nonsense values instead of the value I type in the scratchpad. When this happens I can never get the page to give me the V-speeds, it just leaves them uncalculated.

Also can I make a request to enable editing of the THR RED/ACC and ENG OUT ACC heights on PERF->TAKEOFF? My virtual airline's SOP's specify this as 1000' AFE, not 1500 as is the Airbus default.

Could it be that the MCDU always wants these weights in KG, not pounds? Is there an option to change the MCDU entries to US values (lbs, in Hg, etc)?

Yep thats the answer, MCDU "understands" only kg data.

No other option, yet.