PROBLEMS

RUBEN

Good afternoon, after the upgrade to version 1.11 of airbus x are the problems with speed (although the plane a top speed does not rise more than 350 knots) are also continuing problems in selecting an Airbus aircraft in the game menu and flying finish gives "fatal error" and this happens to most people, I hope they can solve these problems.

Regards,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Good afternoon, after the upgrade to version 1.11 of airbus x are the problems with speed (although the plane a top speed does not rise more than 350 knots) are also continuing problems in selecting an Airbus aircraft in the game menu and flying finish gives "fatal error" and this happens to most people, I hope they can solve these problems.

Regards,

No matter how many complex add-ons you might have experience with, I suggest you start with the turorial flight in Volume 6 of the manual. There you will see, in step 3.1, the advice noted by Ruben.

• Aerosoft

No matter how many complex add-ons you might have experience with, I suggest you start with the turorial flight in Volume 6 of the manual. There you will see, in step 3.1, the advice noted by Ruben.

That's indeed very good advise. If it does not work in the step by step guide as you expect, then we need to know where and assisting the user will be a lot easier!