Andras Field Version 1.10 (full build) is here

OleAndreasen

Next full version of Andras Field (ver. 1.10) is available. Lots of new stuff again. New sounds, many new buildings and a few gimmick you will like. Keep in mind you will not hear sounds in slew mode! You will find the new version on your order history page.

113.jpg

112.jpg

111.jpg

Remember to remove your old version before installing the new one. :P

Hi Ole,

can download the new Version 1.10 cannot be found.

I Support the Aerosoft /Update Homepage, with a vacuous Text.

The hot around that Version 1.10 must buy new ??

I dont follow your words exactly.. but here is how.

You go to Aerosoft.com and go to the download shop/user center. Log in with your name/pass and find Andras Field in the list of your purchases. Here you can find the latest version (1.10) and download it.

I just did that, and it worked fine.

Hey Ole are the lit buoys in this package or are we gonna have to install them off the file you gave us before? Also was thinking about that issue with the realism of lit buoys. In all reality they could be solor powered with a light sensor to turn them on after dark. Thanks

i've just installed the new version but now i have really big framerate problems when i fly at andras field! with v1.09 i got about 20 FPS and with the new one only 5! how is that possible?!

regards

Emi

Hey Ole are the lit buoys in this package or are we gonna have to install them off the file you gave us before? Also was thinking about that issue with the realism of lit buoys. In all reality they could be solor powered with a light sensor to turn them on after dark. Thanks

I didnt think the bouys were lit, but Andras works faster than I can read. I was again wrong. I just saw Mathijs´ version update notes, and they say that the bouys ARE illuminated . duh! what perseption I got huh?

Just as a side note: The new Andras is Beautiful. Nice fall colors and the bushes at the end of the runway that say Andras is a very nice touch. Aerosoft really redid alot of this with better textures in my opinion. Love the fall foliage too. Great Job Aerosoft!!!!!! Another note I am actually getting better frame rates now!

• Aerosoft

i've just installed the new version but now i have really big framerate problems when i fly at andras field! with v1.09 i got about 20 FPS and with the new one only 5! how is that possible?!

regards

Emi

can you slew around a bit and see what is exactly causing it?

Hello everybody,

I have just purchased Andras Field through the "Flightsimstore" in Australia.

Just wondering how I would get access to the new version. I can't seem to find the link to the "download shop/user center."

Cheers and thanks for any help.

Edit: - OK I found the support/updates page. Registered my product (Andras Field), clicked on the "Continue button, but no link to the new version download.

Any ideas anyone?

Hello everybody,

I have just purchased Andras Field through the "Flightsimstore" in Australia.

Just wondering how I would get access to the new version. I can't seem to find the link to the "download shop/user center."

Cheers and thanks for any help.

Edit: - OK I found the support/updates page. Registered my product (Andras Field), clicked on the "Continue button, but no link to the new version download.

Any ideas anyone?

Maxter

Mail to info@andrasfield with your problem - or mail to flightsimstore, as they were the sellers. :)

I have a problem as well. I deleted the install file for version 1.00. How do I uninstall it now? :wacko:

Shame on you Sebastiaan - always use the add/remove programs for uninstall, or you might have pieces left in the registration database.

You can still try to use add/remove programs, but it probably wont work.

But when you deleted it, it probably went to your recycle bin - if - then go there and press restore on the AF folder. then add/remove programs and uninstall it.

Mail to info@andrasfield with your problem - or mail to flightsimstore, as they were the sellers. :)

Interesting stuff these web transactions, because Flightsimstore said that products updates by Aerosoft are usually handled by Aerosoft...

Anyhow, they are looking into what the latest version is AND I have sent an e-mail to Aerosoft product support.

Cheers and how often do you release properties, I want to buy one :-)

Hi Ole,

good work

of the FPS Rate are almost doubled

and the trees are gone.

Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi Ole,

gute Arbeit die FPS sind fast verdoppelt worden und die Bäume sind weg.

vielen Dank

Hi Ole,

good work

of the FPS Rate are almost doubled

and the trees are gone.

Thanks

Thanks , but please give credit to whom the credit is deserved. I have nothing at all to do with the programming :blush:.

Andras is the hero here, so your praise should go to Andras. ;)

Have a nice weekend :)

Cheers and how often do you release properties, I want to buy one :-)

Plots are put on sale Fridays. Today 3 plots will be up for sale - just look in the forum sometime today. You then have 48 hours to send a mail to sales@andrasfield.com stating your interest in one or more of the plots. The winners are chosen by drawing straws, (unless only one is interested in one plot - but we have not experienced this yet ^_^)

And then hope that you are the lucky one.

Thanks , but please give credit to whom the credit is deserved. I have nothing at all to do with the programming :blush:.

Andras is the hero here, so your praise should go to Andras. ;)

I second thatOle, Andras sorted out my house sign which had the wrong name on it and moved a lamp post from the middle of my drive within an hour or so of me reporting it and that was after midnight UK - BST time.

Great work, eventhough no-one else can see my new sign until the next patch, I can!! :P

Joe

Dear all,

Could some kind soul please tell me what is the best Aerosoft scenery that surrounds the Andras Field product. I would like to improve the surrounding districts to Andras Field and am not sure what product to buy.

With thanks,

Hi maxter, Aerosoft's VFR Germany 3 (South) easily fits the bill. I have it and it is very pretty indeed. It is a big dounload and I've just checked the Aerosoft web site and see that they are still offering the discount for Andras Field owners.

Hope this helps.

Sim

Hello all, especially aerosoft

The installation was really an easter egg this time, but I have found it.

If I had a free wish, I would like to see more air traffic in the air. Movement, partys, laughing people, everything ok.

Unfortunately not enough air traffic for me. My intel qx would have more potential free and regulators

are already set to full right. He can take more.

(There are only 11 or 12 flightplans included...)

A special traffic.bgl for air traffic around the mountains would be fine.

(for example GAP to Andras, or Airfields to Andras...)

Or can the community help? Thank you

Regards, Joachim