Hello to all, and best regards!

Rusty flyer

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello to all of you, and to wish you all well. I'm a new member of the AA-Club, and both it and the Airpark look to be great fun for sure! All of the folks involved with Andras Field & Airpark, as well as the entire community, have all done a truly terrific job, and have created & set in motion a great enterprise. It will be terrific to meet you, and to share some fun times and adventures & journeys B) .

Hey, thanks very much all! I just loaded up v1.10 last evening, and was flying around the field and the nearby area just a little bit. It is truly beautiful countryside, and the Field and AIrpark look just awesome. The ambient sounds are a really nifty touch and the background conversations are just great (I was taxing around the Airpark homes B)) .

I hope to see you all at the clubhouse soon, and when I do, the rounds are on me!

Cheers!

:beer3_s:

Hey, thanks very much all! I just loaded up v1.10 last evening, and was flying around the field and the nearby area just a little bit. It is truly beautiful countryside, and the Field and AIrpark look just awesome. The ambient sounds are a really nifty touch and the background conversations are just great (I was taxing around the Airpark homes B)) .

I hope to see you all at the clubhouse soon, and when I do, the rounds are on me!

Cheers!

:beer3_s:

We are going to get seriously "alcoholized" if we are to keep up this "drinks are on me" thing :D:blink::lol:

From now on - I think the clubhouse will serve only Smoothies and Coffee - perhaps I should do a poll of that...:P

We are going to get seriously "alcoholized" if we are to keep up this "drinks are on me" thing :D:blink::lol:

From now on - I think the clubhouse will serve only Smoothies and Coffee - perhaps I should do a poll of that...:P

Ah, then Smoothopolitans & Coffeetinis are [still] on me! :D

Cheers!

@Ole: please...NOO! :lol:

I spend so much time at the Andras Meridian office with the overall master-coffe-machine, I need a place to relax with a good German beer :D

Martin and Rusty, a warm welcome! Nice to have you here!

Dont worry Christian. I must have been drunk when I made the post :o Smoothies - that the heck was I thinking. Are we men or what :lol:

A hearty round ot becks on me Gentlemen! - on second thought - make that two!:D

Hi everybody. So far as i know, I'm the last to join the AA.

I feel very proud to join the club and all this wonderful people.

For the time beeing, I'm trying to configure Teamspeak and SquawkWin, wich is not very easy for me.

Nevertheless I hope to meet you soon flying over the field.

Since I do'nt drink too much:

Free non alcoholic beers too!!

So happy to be here.... I joined the club too...

Free virtual beers for all!

Hi everybody. So far as i know, I'm the last to join the AA.

I feel very proud to join the club and all this wonderful people.

For the time beeing, I'm trying to configure Teamspeak and SquawkWin, wich is not very easy for me.

Nevertheless I hope to meet you soon flying over the field.

Since I do'nt drink too much:

Free non alcoholic beers too!!

Try to PM or mail Craig Hobson. He is our Online Manager and can help you. Or try the forum at VAE They have some clever guys there too.

Thanks Ole.

I'm in contact with the VAE support since last week, but we have been unable to configure TeamSpeak.

I'll try the way you suggest but it will take at least two weeks. Painters and carpenters are working in my home just from today, so the PC has been disconnected

and protected against all that people!

Regards

Try to PM or mail Craig Hobson. He is our Online Manager and can help you. Or try the forum at VAE They have some clever guys there too.