Vilnius Airport preview

Mayday mayday mayday, no fuel is remaining!

Re-direct to freeware which is 90% worse, after landing refuel your airplane,denied TO until further notice of project movement.mellow.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I am from VATSIM Latvia and I use both FS9 and FSX. We are very active simmers, check out www.lv-vacc.org. More active than Estonia and Lithuania together... vataware.com stats

Lately traffic is very dense in Riga International - EVRA and we also host weekly event- Riga Friday night Live.

About the scenery.. we, a bunch of local latvian simmers (around 10 or even more) are looking forward to see Aerosoft EVRA Riga scenery as soon as possible, because Riga is the biggest, most advanced and most jammed airport in the Baltics.

Need any info.. just ask.

About the scenery.. we, a bunch of local latvian simmers (around 10 or even more) are looking forward to see Aerosoft EVRA Riga scenery as soon as possible, because Riga is the biggest, most advanced and most jammed airport in the Baltics.

Cerēsim...(Let's hope)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Anything, the smallest info, picture, something?smile.gif

I do have some but they are not from the sim and don't have AA included. So they looked a bit shabby. I will add one, but you got to promise me, not to see this as material we would sell as you see it.

post-43-0-62213500-1301081045_thumb.jpg

The ground image however looks great already:

post-43-0-18287300-1301081106_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I do have some but they are not from the sim and don't have AA included. So they looked a bit shabby. I will add one, but you got to promise me, not to see this as material we would sell as you see it.

Makes me happy anywayhappy.gifsmile.gif

:) Me too!

Would this be a 1st in the baltic region? (does oslo count?)

Oslo is in Scandinavia. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are the baltic states. So it will be the first (but there is other freeware, e.g. Tallinn Airport).

Impressive. Now I understand why it takes so long.

Level of details is unbelievable. This water tower from this angle I see every time when I walk from parking place in Vilnius... will you use the same sceneru for Bus simulator as well?

Looking forward for scereny and ready to pre-order it

Kind regards

Arunas

• 1 month later...

Although I'm very silent at this forum, I keep track of things every now and then.

This is another nice addition. It's wonderful to see that more of the smaller or less known airports get attention.

And I'm pleasantly surprised to see how many airports are still done for FS9 as well. I think this makes Aerosoft unique. Thumbs up for all your work!