Vilnius Airport preview

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mr. Mathijs

What about the screenshots?

Ahhhh they are my brothers from Lithuanialaugh.gif

Here we do it better when we focus so it's bit slower I think time will come for the pics....biggrin.gif

But aswell I would like to see some picsrolleyes.gif

We should have some new images next week.

Hello Mathijs,

you posted this five weeks ago...I was just wondering: Where are these screenshots...?

New previews would be highly appreciated...thank you!

Kind regards,

Sebastian

• Upvote 3

+2 for a Baltic airports package... ;)

At least Riga should be covered...a quite interesting destination with a growing homecarrier...

Ans I want to ask again: Where are the promised screenshots...I am really looking forward to new updates...

• Upvote 1

We should have some new images next week.

Posted on 10th December (!!)...that's five and a half weeks ago.

If there are any complications with this scenery, I understand, but it really would be helpful if anybody could give a statement about the progress of Vilnius.

Kind Regards,

Sebastian

• Aerosoft

Posted on 10th December (!!)...that's five and a half weeks ago.

If there are any complications with this scenery, I understand, but it really would be helpful if anybody could give a statement about the progress of Vilnius.

Kind Regards,

Sebastian

Stay in your holding, we'll have an update in a few days.

• Upvote 1

Sounds good to me :-) I cna only hope Riga and tallinn will also get their Aerosoft make-over :-) It'd be fun doing EFHK-EVRA!

I have done it multiple (14) times... it was fun.... I have no life....dry.gifbiggrin.gif

But because a lot more people are starting to mention Riga I am starting to get hapier and hapier....happy.gif

Hi!

I too have access to everywhere inside the perimeter of Tallinn airport and would be glad to help with photographs if necessary.

Also waiting for news regarding EYVI and EVRA maybe:).

Best regards,

Kaarel Hauk