My personal procedure- and checklist

tup61

Version 1.20 (to keep it in sync with the actual version of the Airbus X) of my personal procedure- and checklist has been uploaded (Airbus X procedure- and checklist 1_20.pdf). See the edit of my OP!

Version 1.20 (to keep it in sync with the actual version of the Airbus X) of my personal procedure- and checklist has been uploaded (Airbus X procedure- and checklist 1_20.pdf). See the edit of my OP!

Thanks for the update Jeroen!

This checklist is a great help.

Uploaded my final version of the pdf's, including the panels.pdf I forgot to post on friday and yet another edit of the checklist itself. See the opening post for the details!

Updated the file on our server as well!

Thanks. Hope you don't mind my editing all the time...! laugh.gif The differences are small, but still, people might (for instance) be confused to see my checklist tells them to turn the A/SKID on while it is already on with the new v1.20 cold and dark state... happy.gif Anyway, this will be my last version (if I didn't make HUGE mistakes, that is!)

• Aerosoft

Uploaded my final version of the pdf's, including the panels.pdf I forgot to post on friday and yet another edit of the checklist itself. See the opening post for the details!

Thanks. Hope you don't mind my editing all the time...! laugh.gif The differences are small, but still, people might (for instance) be confused to see my checklist tells them to turn the A/SKID on while it is already on with the new v1.20 cold and dark state... happy.gif Anyway, this will be my last version (if I didn't make HUGE mistakes, that is!)

Not at all, not at all. I am at this moment making videos that follow your guide step by step. The first is now on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoP_lXyEWKY

Not at all, not at all. I am at this moment making videos that follow your guide step by step. The first is now on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoP_lXyEWKY

Looking good. Keep it coming. Thanks for your detailed interest.

Ray

Mathijs,

Do you think the CD/Box version of Airbus x will be released on 30.09.10? Just a couple of more days.

• Aerosoft

Looking good. Keep it coming. Thanks for your detailed interest.

Ray

Mathijs,

Do you think the CD/Box version of Airbus x will be released on 30.09.10? Just a couple of more days.

Need to ask about the boxed release, will know more tomorrow.

Not at all, not at all. I am at this moment making videos that follow your guide step by step. The first is now on YouTube

Cool! :)

So now we are going to see if I made any BIG mistakes or not... :P

Hi Guys. I've made three guides to go along with Jeroen's pictures, so anyone can study where the relative switches are when they are away from the sim. Please note that these are not official in depth guides, but just an explanation of each button Jeroen uses in his guides.

Simple Cockpit Guide Page 1.rtf

Simple Cockpit Guide Page 2.rtf

Simple Cockpit Guide Page 3.rtf

Hi Guys. I've made three guides to go along with Jeroen's pictures, so anyone can study where the relative switches are when they are away from the sim. Please note that these are not official in depth guides, but just an explanation of each button Jeroen uses in his guides.

Ha, I forgot about your wishes... happy.gif So I've made an SE edition. No, not a Special Edition but a Stewart Edition! biggrin.gif

It's got one panel on every page, so the big size you like. Page 2 and 3 are rotated for use on screen, but they ARE also A4 size! I even went all the way to resize (and replace) all numbers and lines so they are the same size as on page 1... rolleyes.gif And of course I added your descriptions (with a few minor edits). wink.gif

Airbus X procedure- and checklist panels 1_20 SE.pdf

Ha, I forgot about your wishes... happy.gif So I've made an SE edition. No, not a Special Edition but a Stewart Edition! biggrin.gif

It's got one panel on every page, so the big size you like. Page 2 and 3 are rotated for use on screen, but they ARE also A4 size! I even went all the way to resize (and replace) all numbers and lines so they are the same size as on page 1... rolleyes.gif And of course I added your descriptions (with a few minor edits). wink.gif

This is really good, but I hate to turn pages sideways, then vertical. I did a cut and paste and made all 3 sheets vertical. Reads easier for me.

A320 Checklist.pdf

• 4 months later...

Long time no see! happy.gif It's been a while since I flew the Airbus X. Yesterday I decided to take it out of the hangar for a flight. Since I haven't flown the bird for quite some time this was a very good opportunity to test my own procedure- and checklist because I had forgotten almost everything I had to do! I have to say I did a pretty good job on those pdf's!!! tongue.gif I went from cold and dark and back again without any problems. It was a perfect flight! This was the main reason for making the lists: I knew there would come a time that I wouldn't fly the plane and that getting back into it would be hard if I didn't document everything really well. So I myself am very happy with my own pdf's. wink.gif

Anyway, why I am posting this (I don't type all this just to praise myself, of course...) is that I discovered I had left something out that's of interest for those who fly outside of the USA. I usually fly in Europe, where I live, and over here the transition altitude varies in every country, sometimes even within countries. So I added two lines to the checklist, in the appropriate place, which tell you to set the correct trans alt (once for the departure and once for the arrival) and I also moved the lines that tell you to switch to standard (and back again) to a more logical place (in the USA trans alt is 18.000 so during climb you have to set the baro to standard a long time after doing the things you have to do at 10.000 ft, while in Europe trans alt usually is somewhere between 3000 to 6000). With these small additions the pdf is perfect for my European flights. smile.gif

Enjoy!

EDIT

O, shoot... I forgot that FSX ATC is rather STUPID and only knows ONE trans alt, which is 18.000... So when you fly with a lower European trans alt and FSX ATC, the ATC will keep on nagging you about expediting your altitude when you are on standard but below 18.000... Bummer. Stupid ATC...

Airbus X procedure- and checklist 1.22 Europe.pdf