FSPassengers X payload models for Airbus X

shoke

Not sure if I understand your question...

From what I have seen and read so far, it looks like the AirbusConnectX application uses the minimum weights and not the minimum operating weights for the A320/1, and the cargo hold capacity less than half of what it should be...

Andrew

Not sure if I understand your question...

From what I have seen and read so far, it looks like the AirbusConnectX application uses the minimum weights and not the minimum operating weights for the A320/1, and the cargo hold capacity less than half of what it should be...

Andrew

No, im looking normal payload model for FSpassengers X ( http://fspassengers.com/?action=download&cat=Payload+Model&sort=Date&page=&search=&searchtype=Title&download=submit ), i tryied different models, but with them my CG after fuel and pax load goes to the hell, like "-15" or so.

Or i fueling only wing fueltanks, after "start flight" im getting fuel, somehow, in centertank too.

I got also problems with the Bus and FSPassengers. As I did with the MD-11, I disabled weight and fuel management for this two aircraft in FSPassengers and do it external with the load manager.

Oh I get it. The application may be used to fuel and load the aircraft. Wasn't aware of that. Addons with load managers tend not to like external loading or fuelling.

Perhaps best to do as suggested.

Andrew

No, im looking normal payload model for FSpassengers X ( http://fspassengers....download=submit ), i tryied different models, but with them my CG after fuel and pax load goes to the hell, like "-15" or so.

Or i fueling only wing fueltanks, after "start flight" im getting fuel, somehow, in centertank too.

Just use the 'regular' A320/A321 payload model from Fspax. This will load the aircraft normally. Also set in Airbus Connect everything to 0 (Pax, fuel, cargo)

Let me know if that worked.

• 3 months later...
I disabled weight and fuel management for this two aircraft in FSPassengers

I have also problems with AirbusX and FSPassengers

Where can I disable it?

I searched but I didn't find anything

Klaus