Lufthansa A320

Chris.

I´ll see what I can do. But you´ll have to live with the fact that it´ll be a rather clean version :P

Thank you. It's ok not all aircraft have to be dirty. Just say it's a brand new one.

Thanks Andi...your turning out to be my favorite Airbus X repainter.

I´ll see what I can do. But you´ll have to live with the fact that it´ll be a rather clean version :P

btw...what's wrong with clean.....Darryl

Done and it´s as clean as the real one´s. So nothing wrong with a clean version (prefer them as most of the major airlines try to keep their birds clean) but I´m not sure what´s preferred: heavy used look or rather clean. So I try to hit the condition of the original bird.

P.S.: thanks for the kind words Darryl!

Done and it´s as clean as the real one´s. So nothing wrong with a clean version (prefer them as most of the major airlines try to keep their birds clean) but I´m not sure what´s preferred: heavy used look or rather clean. So I try to hit the condition of the original bird.

P.S.: thanks for the kind words Darryl!

Looks awesome. Thank you.