Aerosoft Gibraltar CTD

Noppasit

• Deputy Sheriffs

Around here (but it not blur at this time).

And what about my problem in FS Error and Black Screen?

Sorry to say that, but after reading all of your posts here, you either kid us or the problem is sitting in front of your PC. :angry:

Around here (but it not blur at this time).

And what about my problem in FS Error and Black Screen?

Thats not even part of the scenery thats the default FS scenery!

Maybe want to Google Blurry Scenery.

• Upvote 1

Two things spring to mind and I'll not say what I wanted to but try this. Disable Gib in the scenery library and do a flight around the area and see what happens. If no black screen etcetera then I would uninstall it and reinstall to see what then happens! Come back to us with the results.

OK, haven't looked back through the thread so, prior to reinstalling Right click the installer exe file and select "Run as Administrator". See what transpires.

@James

I do that you tell me, there is no Black Screen when the scenery is not install.

You really need to get your issue with FS9.1 resolved before carrying on with this.

But in the mean time you could try setting all your settings to default and see if it then works.

Also update DirectX 9 and also any graphics card and sound card drivers for your computer.