Aerosoft Gibraltar CTD

Noppasit

I've not suffered this as i've been flying out of there quite a bit recently. Which direction were you going? Any other addons, UT europe or other? For me heading Malaga direction definately no problems as i've done that flight a few times now.

Hello Noppasit,

Does it only happen with a few certain aircraft.

But your ram is a bit low.

Our system requirement states.

System requirements for FS2004:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004

Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7 (fully updated)

Pentium 2.8 GHz processor

2 GB RAM

Direct X 9 compatible Graphics Card with minimal 256 MB

Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 minimal to read and print the manual (1)

Download-Size: 90 MB

Installation-Size: 200 MB

• 5 weeks later...

It's probably down to the restricted air space around Gibraltar, the Spanish have taken you out and crashed your systems:rolleyes:

OK, not really.

Do you have traffic add-ons? and have you tried uninstalling Gibraltar, reboot, reinstalling Gibraltar.

You may have a conflict with some scenery files.....Strange it only happens with a320's etc.....are these default planes or add-ons

While I use the FSX version, I have only had extremely positive experiences at Gibraltar.

Can you pinpoint the CTD details...it may indicate which .dll is the offender.

In your traffic ai folder look for something like LXGB.bgl ( the file name might be different, mine is AF2_LXGB.bgl in the airport facilities folder ) and disable it temporarily by changing it to LXGB.bgx. - you can always change it back.

This will eliminate the ai traffic as the culprit if you are still having CTD's.

Also, you will be quite a way out from LXGB if you are seeing crashes after 10 minutes...it might not be Gibraltar at all causing the problems. Which way are you going, what's your destination and are there any airports around when you CTD.

Have you tried the same route without Gibraltar installed....it could well be the 767 not liking something in your flight plan, a rouge waypoint or navdata conflicts....just thinking aloud.

EDIT: side note, how did you get the 767 off the runway?....I can just about get a 737 airborne there.....with extended toilet facilities for the passengers :) as I literally have mm to spare.

I have no destination , I fly under 5 mins (with no turn left/right)

AI that fly to LXGB

Austrian (A320)

British Airways (A319)

Monarch (A320)

SAS (MD80)

VARIG (MD11)

China Airlines (B747-200)

All of this Information is all correct.

• 6 months later...

Where can I look for an AI folder?

How can I increase the traffic around the airport?

Do you mean add your own traffic or increase the traffic percentage in the simulator as there is a slider for that.

Adding your own traffic can be a little complex if you never done it before.

Do you mean add your own traffic or increase the traffic percentage in the simulator as there is a slider for that.

Adding your own traffic can be a little complex if you never done it before.

I might ask you using wrong words.

so, How can I increase "car" traffic around LXGB?

I think it's clear.

Ok, I think that I go to Gibraltar folder and find .exe files and open it, set up for the traffic, and I found that all of the box is checked, so this is the maximam of the traffic? but it's the same as before, so I don't know how to increase traffic more than this. Is there anyway to increase it?

Ok, I think that I go to Gibraltar folder and find .exe files and open it, set up for the traffic, and I found that all of the box is checked, so this is the maximam of the traffic? but it's the same as before, so I don't know how to increase traffic more than this. Is there anyway to increase it?

Not using the AESlite tool there isn't.

Is there anyway? to increase?

This thread is getting rather confusing to say the least!! Your initial post is CTD's with certain aircraft and now you want to increase ground traffic? Don't you think you need to sort out your CTD's first? Pick the default 737 or a Cessna for that matter, then create a flight plan from Gib to anywhere in Portugal, load it and fly it. When do you now get the CTD? As mentioned your RAM is low for the product.

I'm sorry to tell you that, I use a wrong word again.

The topic should be "Aerosoft Gibraltar Black Screen"

"FS2004 Go to black screen after fly jetliners from LXGB"

Result of the test of B734 (FS Default Plane) : No CTD's, No Black Screen, No FS ERROR.

What would I do next?