City Bus Simualtor 2010 error

gtasandman

i planing on getting city bus simulator the demo wont work can sombody help

C4 EngineEngine version1.5.5Application nameC4 EngineTime stamp9/11/2010

7:30:02 PMOperating systemWindows 5.1 Service Pack 2HardwareIntel® Pentium® M processor 1.70GHz

x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 6

599 MHzProcessor featuresSIMD SSE SSE2Processor count1Memory1024 MBDirectX version4.09.00.0904ATI driver version8.133.2.1.1.1-070206a-043154C

Error: 44530001

DisplayMgr initialization failed

what to do?

Ok, first of all, why do you put this topic in the Aerosoft Prize Quiz forum? There's a special forum for Bus Simulator 2010 on the Aerosoft Forums.

Then your problem... Well I'm not so technical, but I think it has something to do with a wrong installation. Have you already tried to reinstall the demo? If not, do it!

And please move this topic to the Aerosoft Bus Simulator 2010 forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, first of all, why do you put this topic in the Aerosoft Prize Quiz forum? There's a special forum for Bus Simulator 2010 on the Aerosoft Forums.

Then your problem... Well I'm not so technical, but I think it has something to do with a wrong installation. Have you already tried to reinstall the demo? If not, do it!

And please move this topic to the Aerosoft Bus Simulator 2010 forum.

sory it my first time i did reinstal