Scenery compatibility?

pfevrier

Hi guys,

I was wondering about the compatibility of two different sceneries?

I was interested in VFR Germany North, and German Airfields 1 - Island Hopping. Are these two complementary? If I buy the VFR Germany North only, are the airports from German Airfields 1 included in the VFR scenery (or maybe at least a lower rendition of them) ?

As far as German Airfields 1, is the area covered by the scenery (as shown in the #1 box at http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd480!60,5608756110,10589) all photorealistic, or is it just custom airports + photo scenery on airport grounds and in close proximity?

Thank you for your help!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Pierre,

yes they are compatible! VFR Germany North is a photoreal scenery and does NOT contain German Airfields. And so the German Airfields cover only the airports and some surroundings. Using both of them is a very good combination, like VFR Germany South + Andras Field.

Very usefull for the correct order in the scenery library is the document in this thread in the german section. If you have problems reading it (it's in german) just ask ;)

Hey,

Thank you very much for your answer. I did take a look at that .pdf file you linked to, and yes, I couln't understand what it was saying =) Is there an English or French version somewhere? Or would you mind explaining it to me?

Thank you very much!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Pierre, it is quite simple: the document just shows the correct order of the Aerosoft scenery addons:

column 1 is just a numbering to show the correct order

column 2 is the product name

column 3 contains some remarks and here it is important, that a red cross means that you just deactivate the entry in the library when you are using VFR Germany.

In your case it means that you have to deactivate the entry "German Airfields 1_LC"

Hope I could help.