Higher resolution Airbus images

Nick C

Thank you. :)

There isn't anything new, most images have been dropped into the older preview threads and are now on the Airbus product page in a smaller resolution. The detail can be harder to see at the smaller dimensions however, especially on larger monitors.

That's quite cool ray, it looks like a photo in your photo above!

Would you like me to upload the image at the original dimensions of 1680 x 1050?

That would be great. Here are my favorites - 03, 08, 10, 13, and 16 or 18. Priority left to right.

Thanks Nick.

That's fine, I'll upload them a little later this evening for you.

Excellent. Thanks Nick. I went to your site and looked around last night. Lots and lots of really great shots. Have you heard anything from Banana Bob recently?

RayM

Hi Ray, thanks.

Bob is back again and has made a few posts at Sim Outhouse. I haven't spoken with him for a couple of weeks though...which reminds me that I need to speak with him soon.

Larger sizes of the images you requested can be downloaded here.

Hi Ray, thanks.

Bob is back again and has made a few posts at Sim Outhouse. I haven't spoken with him for a couple of weeks though...which reminds me that I need to speak with him soon.

Larger sizes of the images you requested can be downloaded here.

Thanks Nick, these are super nice images, just not the ones I was requesting except for one.

Ray

EDIT: This is my wallpaper of the day. Fickle, I am. Thanks for the great screensshot.

post-27494-085942300 1284658329_thumb.jp

Hi Ray, I read your PM on the go this morning, but I wanted to wait until I'd returned home this evening so I could reply in full.

When you said "Priority left to right" I thought you were numbering the images numerically from left to right. I got it all mussed up. :blink: I thought it was odd that you wanted so many BA shots, lol.

I'll get the ones you actually want uploaded this evening. ;)

Hi Ray, I read your PM on the go this morning, but I wanted to wait until I'd returned home this evening so I could reply in full.

When you said "Priority left to right" I thought you were numbering the images numerically from left to right. I got it all mussed up. :blink: I thought it was odd that you wanted so many BA shots, lol.

I'll get the ones you actually want uploaded this evening. ;)

Thanks. have a good day, I will be checking back later this evening.

RayM

Thanks Nick, these are super nice images, just not the ones I was requesting except for one.

Ray

EDIT: This is my wallpaper of the day. Fickle, I am. Thanks for the great screensshot.

woww! could you upload that screenshot to here? that looks amazing

Ok, the images can be downloaded here.

I've included the image in your second photo above and a couple of additional VC shots. With any luck I've got it right this time. ;)

Nick, you nailed it this time. Got them all plus a couple of even better ones. Thanks a million. Love those high rez wallpapers of choice.

RayM

• 2 weeks later...