Download speed is very very very very very low in Aerosot servers

razgo

• Developer

Hi,

i want to take your attention to very angry problem, that happen not in the first time when i bought some aerosoft product from aerosoft-shop.

you pay the money, you get a likk to download, and the download speed is somthing lik 19kbps and its very very bad!!!!!

i guess im not only one who feel this problem, and please- fix it or bring me back my money!!!

• Upvote 1

• Developer

iv also did a download speed test in other links on the web, and its work fine with 1.4MBPS, and in the airbus X file it's still on 19kbps!

its very bad feeling!

edit-

iv tried to download another file than tha AIRBUS X installation file from the aerosoft server iand its work fine, but the airbus file is stuck in 20kbps.....

do you have another sever to download it?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just downloading AirbusX with 1.1 Mbit/s, so the problem is on your side.

And don't ask for a refund, if it's not clear where the problem is :mad:

• Upvote 1

• Developer

Just downloading AirbusX with 1.1 Mbit/s, so the problem is on your side.

And don't ask for a refund, if it's not clear where the problem is :mad:

i can ask whatever i want!!!

It is absolutely and terribly slow right now, I've got 1.31 mbps when from another seller's server (Carenado, bought the Caravan today also) I'm getting 4.58 mbps. (I have a 5 mbps top speed from my IP). It must be that the Aerosoft servers are overloaded with downloadings, great stuff have been released lately.

Jose.

<br />I just did a test download of something from my account, and was getting 350+. 19 sounds like a dial up connection.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Bruce I am getting 314+ on mine on 9/13 @ 430PM east coast time download orly and airbusX same time so I agree it's not an Aerosoft issue IMHO.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Aerosoft

• I checked out servers and they have not been under stress for the last 6 weeks, never over 60% load.
  • The internet connection has been busy at times, but I have not seen it maxed out for more then a few minutes over the last 6 weeks.

So you might be angry, upset and rather outspoken but I suggest you find the router between us and you that causes the problem and blame them instead of us. You know although we are rather larger we do nto own the internet. Now if you would be so kind to tell us what ISP you are on we can see if there is a known issue. For example there are a few routers in HongKong that make all traffic between us and Australia very slow. But that's not something we can control, right?

As you are not being very polite I will close this topic and ask you to contact support@aerosoft.com before you get so many downvotes by other users your account is disabled. I assure you our servers and our connection to the internet are NOT the problem.

• Upvote 2