Help me understand......

Guest montreal

Guest montreal

While we await yet another patch I decided to finally ask the question that has been bugging me ever since this bus was released.

I will reiterate that the reason for my post is not to be critical but to better understand the process of how a new product is finally released yet plagued with all kinds of problems.

If I recall this bus was delayed for a number of months to ensure that the release version would be bug free. While that may have been too much to expect the first time around I can't understand why many of these problems were not caught by the beta testers after all the months of testing this aircraft.

It almost seems like anyone that has purchased this bus has now become a beta tester if we judge the content of many of these posts.

As mentioned above, my post is to simply ask a question that has been bugging me for some time. I have high respect for Aerosoft and their staff and have purchased many of their products. My opinion has not changed and I am confident this bus will ultimately fly as promised.

Best Regards

• Upvote 1

Must have been an absolute mess months ago if after a 3 month delay it still has so many bugs!

Every Aircraft Released by any Publisher have bugs.I never have seen a Bugfree Airplane for FSX.

And there is a diferrence between (Maybe) 20 betatesters and 3000 (just an Example) Endusers.

And there always will be a couple of bugs.

Thanks god Aersoft are very responsible People who fight everyday to make improvements,Bugfixes and even Service Packs Available in a couple days.

Cause there are a lot of publisher and developer (i will no name suchs) who never respond on the forum (SkysimulaXXXXX there even have a forum),and those who will take several months to bring out a SP or a bugfix.

Aerosoft did that in lest then 24 hours after the public relaese.

So guys just wait a few more days and the SP1 with mayor improvements will make that beautyfull Bird even better.

Thanks Aerosoft for the Support.

Regards

PD.

Even the Airbus V1 initial Release is very flyable.

I am really happy now with the V1.11 Version.

While we await yet another patch I decided to finally ask the question that has been bugging me ever since this bus was released.

I will reiterate that the reason for my post is not to be critical but to better understand the process of how a new product is finally released yet plagued with all kinds of problems.

If I recall this bus was delayed for a number of months to ensure that the release version would be bug free. While that may have been too much to expect the first time around I can't understand why many of these problems were not caught by the beta testers after all the months of testing this aircraft.

It almost seems like anyone that has purchased this bus has now become a beta tester if we judge the content of many of these posts.

As mentioned above, my post is to simply ask a question that has been bugging me for some time. I have high respect for Aerosoft and their staff and have purchased many of their products. My opinion has not changed and I am confident this bus will ultimately fly as promised.

Best Regards

well it´s simple. no release = no money. if they release a downlad version it means lot of feedback (beta testing) + money. no blame here from my side.aerosoft is a company and they need to earn money. i don´t care being a beta tester as long as they fix the bugs fast and make it flyble, which they seem to do..if you don´t want to be a beta tester you need to wait for the box version. people like us who can´t wait, have to live with this it´s normal for most software i think.

And I can confirm that the team is doing everything possible to solve issues, I'm flying the beta of the SP1 and for the moment all is sweet !

I'm cruising at FL360 of Germany to ESSA...

Normally the nose dip has been solved, I hope to be able to confirm that after landing in about 2 hours ;)

Well all I can say is they did a good job with this plane. My system runs stable with it (just did a lax-hnl flight), fast fps-wise, smooth flight char, and good overall performance. I have never enjoyed flight simulator this much since I used it from 1986! So, stop being so bloody picky, its a great addon at 30 euros, and it will get better as they work out the issues. I can say I am on initial1.0 vesion and don't really have any besides a slow cruise. She flies awsome and lands awesome on her own too! Stop being so critcal; FSX has crap coding and we owe it to these guys to get this out and their commitment to iron out the details is commennable. So CHILL out!

Well all I can say is they did a good job with this plane. My system runs stable with it (just did a lax-hnl flight), fast fps-wise, smooth flight char, and good overall performance. I have never enjoyed flight simulator this much since I used it from 1986! So, stop being so bloody picky, its a great addon at 30 euros, and it will get better as they work out the issues. I can say I am on initial1.0 vesion and don't really have any besides a slow cruise. She flies awsome and lands awesome on her own too! Stop being so critcal; FSX has crap coding and we owe it to these guys to get this out and their commitment to iron out the details is commennable. So CHILL out!

sorry but without microsoft or fsx you wouldn´t have any fun with that addon...so maybe you think this over. it´s funny that all people whine about fsx or microsoft but at least they did built the only simulator that can be used for us until now

sorry but without microsoft or fsx you wouldn´t have any fun with that addon...so maybe you think this over. it´s funny that all people whine about fsx or microsoft but at least they did built the only simulator that can be used for us until now

I think you missed my point; I am not disputing nor did I say that FSX does not cause us a great simming experience; what I did say is it has coding challages for developers to overcome!