Request Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) A321

VaffelSalat

Hei Vaffel. It's alrdy a painter making the SAS repaint of the A321. Gaura Mohana. But he got problems finding the right colour for the main Scandinavian Airlines logo. So it will come.. A day.

• Upvote 2

Hei Vaffel. It's alrdy a painter making the SAS repaint of the A321. Gaura Mohana. But he got problems finding the right colour for the main Scandinavian Airlines logo. So it will come.. A day.

The blue color? Maybe this google info helps! :)

“The SAS logo was designed in 1947 by Rune Monö and modified in 1998 by Stockholm Design Lab. The colour is blue (Pantone 2738). Additional colours are silver (Pantone 877), dark grey (Pantone Warm Gray 9), grey ((Pantone Warm Gray 5), light grey (Pantone Warm Gray 1) and red (Pantone 172). SAS uses its proprietary typeface Scandinavian, designed by Stockholm Design Lab.”

• Upvote 1

The blue color? Maybe this google info helps! :)

"The SAS logo was designed in 1947 by Rune Monö and modified in 1998 by Stockholm Design Lab. The colour is blue (Pantone 2738). Additional colours are silver (Pantone 877), dark grey (Pantone Warm Gray 9), grey ((Pantone Warm Gray 5), light grey (Pantone Warm Gray 1) and red (Pantone 172). SAS uses its proprietary typeface Scandinavian, designed by Stockholm Design Lab."

wow good info, i think you should just paint it so we can start flying the SAS colors. i don't know why SAS was at the bottom of the list...

• Upvote 1

wow good info, i think you should just paint it so we can start flying the SAS colors. i don't know why SAS was at the bottom of the list...

I´m not a real painter, just have not enough patience :) But sometimes I do some paint for my own curiosity of how things made! I will try to upload a SAS paint soon until the real artists made one.

post-5325-075732600 1285061221_thumb.jpg

post-5325-066309800 1285061231_thumb.jpg

I´m not a real painter, just have not enough patience :) But sometimes I do some paint for my own curiosity of how things made! I will try to upload a SAS paint soon until the real artists made one.

Sweet!

But could you give the engines the more red color and also the white?

Plus winglets are blue !:D

But nice work anyway :)

1750671.jpg

Hi 1972, just wanted to say thanks for this SAS paint. I was wondering however when i downloaded it, it said SAS fictional. What is fictional about it?

Hi Travis! I have made this paint to suit me and if it´s okay to me I´m sure someone else finds it okay as well :) The fictional part is easy to explain because I have just paid attention to some detail and used colors of my decision. It is not a replica of the true bird in any ways!

Hi Travis! I have made this paint to suit me and if it´s okay to me I´m sure someone else finds it okay as well :) The fictional part is easy to explain because I have just paid attention to some detail and used colors of my decision. It is not a replica of the true bird in any ways!

gotcha. by the way it is a nice repaint, thanks