A lot of problems

Vasilis

As soon as I took Airbus x the last version.

Unfortunately I face serious problems

I have

Windows 7x64

Intel Core 2 duo 2.60 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

4 GB ram

1 problems is with the AirbusXConnect

When I load airbusXConnect I receive this message

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

2 I can't use the MSDU No not work fo me ACFT STATE, ACFT DOORS,

AIRCRAFT

3 When I pull idle full nothing happiness so I can not move the airplane

I have follow the manual step by step but nothing. I can't fly the airplane.

4 When I close fsx I have FATAL ERROR

Well what I can do . In the site say that is working in windows 7

Can any one help me .

I don't want to loss 40 euro

I have not any problems with any other aircraft in fsx

sorry for my english i am from greece

The first thing I will do if I was you would be to uninstall completely the Airbus X, make sure that the folders within FSX\Simobjects\Airplanes are deleted, make sure that the DLL.XML file is clean (you can find it in: c\users\yourusername\app data\roaming\microsoft\fsx and you gotta have "hide system folders" unchecked in the folder options to see this path) and then reinstall the product making sure you have Administrator privileges (You have to perform the install as an Administrator cause that's causing 50% of your problems). After that and before you start FSX, right click on its folder and choose "properties" and then the Security tab and make sure you have the checkmark on "Full Control" under you username. Then right click on the FSX.EXE file and choose properties and make sure you check "Run as Administrator.

After all this, try opening FSX again and check if it works. I have Windows 7 as well and I can assure you that, beside a few glitches that are going to be solved in no time, everything works pretty well and this airplane is a lot of fun to fly. Do everything I said with no rush making sure that you do it right and then report back what is happening.

Cheers

Will

I thank for your answer. Him already I have made but I will try again.

I have crossing all the forum and did not see any similar problem.

so rather should be my own error.

I will answer if were corrected the problem.

Once again I thank.

Unfortunately for me the problem continues.

I cleaned everything and made restore in point before I make install the airbus.

Precisely the same problems.

I would also want a answer from some person in charge aerosft

make sure you have a joystick to control throttle axis? Cannot move the bus throttles and therefor cannot move without it; I learned that the hard way as I am embarrassed to say I have flown with the keyboard for 20 years!! Shes a joy to fly once you overcome the throttle via joystic!:blush:

Of course I have. I have saitek x52 pro

I deal with fsx for years

I have lost long times in order to I can see what becomes.

I again made installation windows in clean disk. I again made installation from the beginning of FSX and FSX acceleration. All add on being that I have (MPDG , WILCO, ABACUS and a lot of other) they work regularly.

Airbus x does not work by no means. I only can see the airbus but nothing else

I wait for a answer from somebody in aerosoft

Of course I have. I have saitek x52 pro

I deal with fsx for years

I have lost long times in order to I can see what becomes.

I again made installation windows in clean disk. I again made installation from the beginning of FSX and FSX acceleration. All add on being that I have (MPDG , WILCO, ABACUS and a lot of other) they work regularly.

Airbus x does not work by no means. I only can see the airbus but nothing else

I wait for a answer from somebody in aerosoft

i use the x52 pro too. did you try to install the latest driver for the joystick? try to reconnect the joystick and recalibrate it. that helped for me...hope for you too