V1.11

RUBEN

Good evening, I have seen this for sale version 1.11 with a new installer and that we must remove the old version but people who buy in their day the old version as we downloaded the latest update?

Regards,

The file you downloaded from Aerosoft has the version number in its name, version 1.11 is called AS_AIRBUS-X_V111.exe

Hi Andy, I see in the updates section of the airbus that version in his day you register the product when you buy to download the updates and go and there is no new version, you can send me the link to download please?

I agree to Aerosoft in Spanish

Regards

Hi Andy, I see in the updates section of the airbus that version in his day you register the product when you buy to download the updates and go and there is no new version, you can send me the link to download please?

I agree to Aerosoft in Spanish

Regards

I had the same thing happening. You should follow the the link (Detailed Invoice) in the confirmation e-mail you received upon purchase. That should work.

I had the same thing happening. You should follow the the link (Detailed Invoice) in the confirmation e-mail you received upon purchase. That should work.

Thank you so much Koyaan