FS FLIGHT KEEPER VS FS2CREW MD 11 -VS PMDG MD 11

DanielFs9

Hi,

Well, i have PMDG MD 11 with the Fs2Crew and i have also FSFK. Now, the fs2crew install two extra gauges the primary and secondary panel but remove the FSFK Acars device. So i reinstall the ACARS device but i am missing now the secondary panel from fs2crew. My question is, how to make them all work. I suppose i should check with PMDG MD 11 somewhere in the panel file.

If someone could give some hint or solution,

tnx guys!

Hi Daniel,

I also use these three products together, so it's possible.

I suggest you install FS2Crew first, then the ACARS device from within FSFK. For me, this worked. 

If it does not work in your case, you can use a text compare tool (like WinMerge) to see what went wrong. The panel.cfg format is not that complicated. 

It also might be a good idea to go to the respective product forums for  FS2Crew and  FSFK and ask for help there.

Hope this helps - Norman

Hi Daniel,

I also use these three products together, so it's possible.

I suggest you install FS2Crew first, then the ACARS device from within FSFK. For me, this worked.

If it does not work in your case, you can use a text compare tool (like WinMerge) to see what went wrong. The panel.cfg format is not that complicated.

It also might be a good idea to go to the respective product forums for FS2Crew and FSFK and ask for help there.

Hope this helps - Norman

Hi Norman,

So the PMDG MD 11 doesn't have some kind of lmitiation regarding the gauge?

I don't know if there are gauge limits in the PMDG MD11 or FS9, might well be.

I installed the ACARS device as a separate Window into the panel, not as a gauge in an existing window. I always fly with the virtual cockpit, so I have to use the ACARS in a 2D popup window. I think I also added an ACARS hotspot to the main panel, because the installer complained about it. But it's not visible in the VC anyway.

Here is how the panel looks in the installer:

post-8192-092191100 1284198112_thumb.png

Regards - Norman

hi Norman,

I done the same, so i installed Fs2Crew, opened the PMDG 11 in FS9 and the both panel were in. Then i exit from FS9 and installed the ACARS device - added a hot spot and the the ACARS device in a separate window. So i had the ACARS in the PMDG but the secondary panel from Fs2crew just disappear

I will have to remove the fs2crew, cause the ACARS is more useful to me.

If you came a cross some other idea let me know.

Thanks Norman