Airports in Japan

BE58

Hi, I was just wondering if aerosoft is planning on making some airports in Japan or not because I really love to fly there!

Haven't heard of any plans. Depends a bit on the market and demand for Japanese airports really. Don't know how big the market is, but my guess is not very, I'm afraid.

That would be good. I believe in the past Overland has done Japanese airports but only for FS9(?). Aerosofts focus at the moments certainly seems to be Europe.

Chris

Those Overland FS9 airports were really interesting and the Incheon they do for FSX is a pretty good effort as well. I have wondered why they never produced the Japanese airports for FSX; I would have bought them.

Other vendors are starting to cover Asia. Imaginesim has both Hong Kong and a Singapore (in FSX) very shortly.

Some vendor picking up Japan, if Overland doesn't would be very welcome. If nothing else - and if you've flown in and out of there a lot you'll know - the weather can be REALLY fun. The sort of turbulence that has the food cart suspended in mid-air!