Bloody Cones

Pao13

Everytime you install a new livery, you get the bloody cones that can't be removed... I am tired with deleting the cfg file and resetting the whole thing....

What? On the newly installed aircraft or on all of them? I'm doing a repaint right now.. so, you're saying if I install it will screw up my installation of Airbus X? If true, why in the world is that not on the bug list?

Well this is very funny. I copy paste some new liveries and change the cfg. file adding the corresponding lines.... whan i load the specific livery I have installed, the cones are there and can't be removes. If I choose an "older" livery, everything is fine...

I don't know what's happening....

Greg

Well this is very funny. I copy paste some new liveries and change the cfg. file adding the corresponding lines.... whan i load the specific livery I have installed, the cones are there and can't be removes. If I choose an "older" livery, everything is fine...

I don't know what's happening....

Greg

I get the same issue, Currently flying the great Tiger Airways repaint around australia and the cones and chocks wont go away, the chocks when the gear is up go in a funny position aswell.

I get the same issue, Currently flying the great Tiger Airways repaint around australia and the cones and chocks wont go away, the chocks when the gear is up go in a funny position aswell.

I don't have that issue, I am using the Easyjet repaint from Jankees, and dont see the cones or chocks unless I turn them on on the mcdu!..I'm running v 1.11

ezya3201.jpg

ezya3203.jpg

ezya3204.jpg

I don't have that issue, I am using the Easyjet repaint from Jankees, and dont see the cones or chocks unless I turn them on on the mcdu!..I'm running v 1.11

Where can I get this repaint?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it in the download section.