Good news for upcomming SP1

Finn

I spend $40.00 I bought the box too,and this product can be fix for aerosoft!, why they lunch the product if they didn't finish yet?. reply went the SP1 would be released.angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Hey there. If you need help ask nicely for it and we'll going to give it to you. Making a big bold comment won't help anybody or make you get more attention. Stay tuned and you will find out when the SP1 will be released, in the meantime be patient and you'll see that, one thing at a time, everything is gonna be fixed.

Thanks Finn for the updates and the hard work. Look forward to that public (maybe) beta on the weekend............

Cheers

Will

Any new aircraft lauched need some adjustments and service pack. Dude (airbus320), please don't pollute this forum

with primary instincts.. :clapping_s::diablo_s:

This aircraft is going to be a must. I can already find good liveries and you CAN fly in networks (IVAO, VATSIM) without any problem.

The thing is, Aerosoft is becoming a very good aircrafts editor despite its fame in sceneries and utilities.

AIRBUS X IS a jewell :funkychick_s::funkychick_s::funkychick_s::funkychick_s:

mason

SP1 beta03 has been send out to the beta testers today.

Let´s see how they find it ;)

We are planning to release SP1 on monday.

We MIGHT make a public beta available during the weekend, but no promise on that !!

Finn

Thx Finn, but please reply, there is the possibility to fix (enable) the FMGS so that it is possible insert IAS and Altitude in the fixes?

This would undoubtedly be a big step.

Thx

Thx Finn, but please reply, there is the possibility to fix (enable) the FMGS so that it is possible insert IAS and Altitude in the fixes?

This would undoubtedly be a big step.

Thx

That is not a fix. It is just not included in the package. Aerosoft indicated this at the product page.

Please Aerosoft ! ,can you make a 2nd version with real MCDU and let us update with a friendly cost ?

Airbus without MCDU is not credible .

Let me call who agree with me to start a new post to urge a new version with new real MCDU.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Please Aerosoft ! ,can you make a 2nd version with real MCDU and let us update with a friendly cost ?

Airbus without MCDU is not credible .

Let me call who agree with me to start a new post to urge a new version with new real MCDU.

Thanks

(Firstly please excuse my English as it is my second language)

100% agree on that, I strongly suggest a poll .......are you welling to spend more cash for improved FMC for A-X ?

1- Yes sure i will.

2-No the current A-X is suitable for me but I might consider to upgrade later on.

3-No I am not interested.

And Aerosoft I have been flying this beauty for a week now I have to mention the following :

1- The best external model I have ever seen in FSX.

2-One of the best textures for various liveries.

3-The best cockpit graphics ever.

4-The best animation in and out, so impressive.

5- I have not experienced any problem with the plane in whatsoever, even the sudden drop at low altitude is recoverable and also no CTD.

6-The best aerodynamics ever (it made me feel like a real pilot).

7- Best climbing and descending performance at any serious pay add on.

8-FPS is very good.

10-Night lights is one of a kind and the only in FSX.

So all what I really dream of is 100% functional FMC and we all seen it at a much lower quality add ons

Please consider it

Thank you

Alaa

Sorry, putting into perspective your obvious strategy of targeting certain clientele segment, I suggest that any future add on plane could have three levels of professionalism, like regular (as per default FXS planes), advanced(as per current A-X) and pro comes with different prices and possible upgrade :)

• Upvote 5

I noticed another problem (I think).

When on the ground, the flight controls appear to be realistically sensitive - you can look at the outside and see the ailerons/elevators moving in-conjunction with the ECAMs FLTCTRL page. However, once airborne the ailerons/elevators don't appear to move as quickly/sensitively as when you where on the ground - and if you check the ECAMs FLTCTRL page, you'll see the ailerons/elevators animations no longer match. It does kind of make it feel like you are flying a larger plane, but a plane of this small size I'd expect it to be a fairly sensitive.

On another topic, I did notice the nose dip on manual landings (as I pointed out on an earlier post). However I can now also feel a change in flight controls at 100ft. Has this also been fixed?

Thanks, doing a wonderful job, really impressed with the Airbus X.

I noticed another problem (I think).

When on the ground, the flight controls appear to be realistically sensitive - you can look at the outside and see the ailerons/elevators moving in-conjunction with the ECAMs FLTCTRL page. However, once airborne the ailerons/elevators don't appear to move as quickly/sensitively as when you where on the ground - and if you check the ECAMs FLTCTRL page, you'll see the ailerons/elevators animations no longer match. It does kind of make it feel like you are flying a larger plane, but a plane of this small size I'd expect it to be a fairly sensitive.

On another topic, I did notice the nose dip on manual landings (as I pointed out on an earlier post). However I can now also feel a change in flight controls at 100ft. Has this also been fixed?

Thanks, doing a wonderful job, really impressed with the Airbus X.

This issue has been reported for a long time and is gonna be fixed in SP1.... it's a FBW seting issue...

• Upvote 1

(Firstly please excuse my English as it is my second language)

100% agree on that, I strongly suggest a poll .......are you welling to spend more cash for improved FMC for A-X ?

1- Yes sure i will.

2-No the current A-X is suitable for me but I might consider to upgrade later on.

3-No I am not interested.

And Aerosoft I have been flying this beauty for a week now I have to mention the following :

1- The best external model I have ever seen in FSX.

2-One of the best textures for various liveries.

3-The best cockpit graphics ever.

4-The best animation in and out, so impressive.

5- I have not experienced any problem with the plane in whatsoever, even the sudden drop at low altitude is recoverable and also no CTD.

6-The best aerodynamics ever (it made me feel like a real pilot).

7- Best climbing and descending performance at any serious pay add on.

8-FPS is very good.

10-Night lights is one of a kind and the only in FSX.

So all what I really dream of is 100% functional FMC and we all seen it at a much lower quality add ons

Please consider it

Thank you

Alaa

Sorry, putting into perspective your obvious strategy of targeting certain clientele segment, I suggest that any future add on plane could have three levels of professionalism, like regular (as per default FXS planes), advanced(as per current A-X) and pro comes with different prices and possible upgrade :)

I vote for 1

• Upvote 1

Do real pilots also use speedbrakes on descend so they wouldn't overspeed?

Speed brakes are mainly used for increased decent rates, despite their name.They destroy the lift over the wings thus increasing decent rate - they can also be used for de-acceleration.

Hi all,

I have a problem with ILS.

When I'm approaching to Airport I can Loc capture to Rwy then when glide slope start to move down I press Appr button but glide slope comes and go down no any responde on aircraft, while this Ap1 choses. What I'm doing wrong? please can anyone help me, thanks.

Erhan M. Artuc

THY SFO

• Aerosoft

Hi all,

I have a problem with ILS.

When I'm approaching to Airport I can Loc capture to Rwy then when glide slope start to move down I press Appr button but glide slope comes and go down no any responde on aircraft, while this Ap1 choses. What I'm doing wrong? please can anyone help me, thanks.

Erhan M. Artuc

THY SFO

I suggest you try the step by step guide the first few flights to get comfortable with the aircraft. Clearly there is some configuration error but it is hard to say what exactly.

• Aerosoft

To avoid other non related questions added to this topic (that makes it hard to support customers) I'll close this topic.

For anything strictly regarding the new 1.20 version see this topic: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=38889