Jet blue?

scoobe

And started with it, almost finished with the tail. Great paintkit, if you know how it works. :lol:

Naamloos-4.jpg?t=1284319879

The colors arent good yet, because of the alpha layers, I will change that when the body is done.

When i'm futher i will post the progress.

Oh, and by the way; It is going to be the N648JB.

Hello!

So, the body is almost done. Only need some finetuning etc..

jetblue.jpg?t=1284385040

To-do list:

-Engines

-Fixing the doors (color, etc)

-The belly, where now the USairways color could be seen

-JetBlue logo, the J is a little cut off

-Nose

-Geardoors

-Alphalayer at the tail..

Almost rebuild the paint, wasn´t really happy about it after all.

Jetblue11.jpg?t=1284495157

Jetblue12.jpg?t=1284495351

So now the end is in sight, only need to do the engines, the tail also needs a bit of work. And still some more things to fix like the wingreg and more.

Hope you like it!

Regards,

Wow Looks really really good!!! At least you did it unlike that other dude who said he was making it for weeks now...

When will it be ready for download!?

Hi Nolan,

Would that "dude" be me by any chance?

FYI I replied to the OP on the 6th of September and it is the 14th of September today... 7 days ago (not weeks) and I have been giving updates as much as possible, aside from working 4x12 hour shifts, that's 2 days and 2 nights BTW, and then within that I try to squeeze in a little time with my wife, that is if I do not have to travel to Vancouver Island, eating, training, and sleeping are some of the things I consider important among other facets of my life.

I do some repainting when I have the time and when I am in the mood, I have a full time, well paid job which I have to be ready to do based on the info above, if I am not prepared I or the guys on my shift could get hurt really bad, or worse.

This among other things is what I consider relaxing, while enjoying a cup of coffee or a cold beer depending on the time of day.

So show a little respect in the future and for now enjoy JoeyL's work, he's done a fantastic job, I will enjoy his repaint when I have finished mine and it will be finished when it is finished, capiche?

Hi Nolan,

Would that "dude" be me by any chance?

FYI I replied to the OP on the 6th of September and it is the 14th of September today... 7 days ago (not weeks) and I have been giving updates as much as possible, aside from working 4x12 hour shifts, that's 2 days and 2 nights BTW, and then within that I try to squeeze in a little time with my wife, that is if I do not have to travel to Vancouver Island, eating, training, and sleeping are some of the things I consider important among other facets of my life.

I do some repainting when I have the time and when I am in the mood, I have a full time, well paid job which I have to be ready to do based on the info above, if I am not prepared I or the guys on my shift could get hurt really bad, or worse.

This among other things is what I consider relaxing, while enjoying a cup of coffee or a cold beer depending on the time of day.

So show a little respect in the future and for now enjoy JoeyL's work, he's done a fantastic job, I will enjoy his repaint when I have finished mine and it will be finished when it is finished, capiche?

Hey man ya I'm sorry about that I kinda was just typing really fast and not thinking. I totally respect what you do I just am really anxious to get a Jetblue texture and once again, typing without thinking it through. I saw your update later today too so now I feel like a dick. Sorry about that and good luck with the texture!

-Nolan

Hello,

Take it easy guys, we can not finish a paint in a day, it costs a lot of time. It just is that way so don't get angry or anything, paints won't come fast because of that.

Anyway, i've almost finished the body and the tail, next are the engines. But does anyone know what font JetBlue is using?

I need the www.jetblue.com text, wich isn't on www.brandsoftheworld.com. Trebuchet comes pretty close, but it is better to just got the correct font (or a picture of the correct font), right?

Maby you've got it, Robert? Because it seems pretty good on your paint..

Regards,

Hello,

Take it easy guys, we can not finish a paint in a day, it costs a lot of time. It just is that way so don't get angry or anything, paints won't come fast because of that.

Anyway, i've almost finished the body and the tail, next are the engines. But does anyone know what font JetBlue is using?

I need the www.jetblue.com text, wich isn't on www.brandsoftheworld.com. Trebuchet comes pretty close, but it is better to just got the correct font (or a picture of the correct font), right?

Regards,

I have the logo Joey, Airbus logo included as well.

jetBlue.zip

Hello,

Regards,

Hi JoeyL, i've found this font which seems to catch with JetBlue one : http://www.linotype.com/fr/13205/din1451mittelschrift-police.html?viewmode=product&id=13205&name=din1451mittelschrift&usage=police&lang=fr

Font name : DIN 1451 Mittelschrift.

I have the logo Joey, Airbus logo included as well.

Thanks Robert! But that isn't exectly where im looking for; check your PM. :)

Hi JoeyL, i've found this font which seems to catch with JetBlue one : http://www.linotype....=police&lang=fr

Font name : DIN 1451 Mittelschrift.

Thanks, but this doesn't seem to be the right font, ive also found this with Google, but it seems to be differend.

Good job but eliminate the grime...you rarely (if ever) see a dirty jetBlue aircraft! :rolleyes: More shine or alpha could be added too.

This is not Air France were talking about...Darryl

Thanks, i will lower the shadows some. But not complety because then it is looking like a toy plane if you ask it me. I didn't add any dirt to it, that is just the default Aerosoft paintkit, wich is looking pretty good, right?

how about a SAS paint when your done :D

Wich SAS? :blink: I can't find a A32X from SAS, any pictures of it perhaps?

Aah, i searched on airliners for SAS Braathens. :blush: Not for Scandinavian Airlines - SAS. :lol:

But let me think about it, it has a good change when the JetBlue paint is done!

• Upvote 2

Good morning!

This morning i got a call from school that the teacher is sick, and since we only had him for this day i could stay home! ^_^

So i had some time to spend on the Bus. The engines are done, and the backdoor and tail are fixed. Uhm... well the only things to do is the wingreg, winglets, and some small things, should not take too long now.

Jetblue13.jpg?t=1284716652

Hope you like it! :D

Hi,

Thank you!

The paint is finished! I got three pictures below, where you can see the paint, if you see anything wich is wrong, please tell it now so i can fix it before i release it. :D

Jetblue1.jpg?t=1284817436

Jetblue2.jpg?t=1284817587

Jetblue3.jpg?t=1284817598

Looks very nice!!

I did notice however that the US flag next to te reg number is facing the wrong direction on the RH side of the aircraft. The stripes should be facing the rear of the aircraft.

Dave