fsx installation not showing

rennman

i install it to fsx ... there is no entry in the add on scenery ...and no icons on the desktop

.the Ultimate Airport Environment X folder only shows user guide and uninstall.....no other files...please help...thanks

m r

finding the folder is not a problem...

but when i do ....why is there only use guide and uninstall in it?...no scenery files

why is there no new entry in the add on scenery?

why is there no "aes help" on the desktop?

i have fs9 installed on the same computer and it installed correctly on that...just not fsx

thanks

mr

Hello;

I was just looking at the Ultimate Airport Environment folder,and the only thing that is in there is the manual,and the un-install ,when you first installed the program,the only chooses were,normal scenery,or scenery for high end computers,those were the only settings I no of,sorry I couldn't be any more help.

Mark

when you install Ultimate Airport X...is there supposed to an entry for it at the top of the add onn scenery list in flightsim...and is there supposed to be a shortcut icon "aes help" put on the desktop?

when installed this product in fs9...these things were there...with fsx...they are not...

Hello;

I've had this installed on 2 computers now,I've never had a destop icon.the only thing I had was,the download,also I had a folder in my all programs list,it gave you the manual,and the uninstall program,as far as I no,there was never in other settings,besides the 2 that appeared when you run the program,sorry I can'tt be much more help,but that's all I no about it.

Mark

Hello;

There is none of those things to do,this is just an enhancement for your FSX airports,if you want to assign credits and configure the aircraft for AES,you need to purchase airport add-ons,that are compatable with AES,hopefully this will help.

Mark