FSX Booster ....

Pascalino

Seems too, from the Avsim topic that they have taken steps to conceal precisely what changes are being made to your FSX .cfg... :ph34r:

The legality of this needs checking, as it would seem on the face of it to fulfil ALL the criterion of a virus. :excl:

And I for one would like to see precisely WHAT changes it makes to MY software, and from a personal perspective, how many of those changes are actually attributable to the freely-shared work of others... :huh:

• Upvote 1

And I for one would like to see precisely WHAT changes it makes to MY software, and from a personal perspective, how many of those changes are actually attributable to the freely-shared work of others... :huh:

That's actually a good point and an interesting question that deserves looking in to.

• 2 weeks later...

My perfectly running fsx, finetuned and tweaked and finally performing like Ablisa in X-factor. ( Well better then that actually) :P

Like the old saying goes..."If it works...don't fix it"