Access to passenger cabin

curt1

I don't care about passenger cabins per se; but in the first version, you had a view that allowed access into it, making the creation of wing views possible with the EZdok camera utility. In version 1.11, I can't find a way to enter the cabin and move around, therefore, no ability to create the views with EZdok. Small request, but hope that feature can be reincluded in the next patch or version.

Curt

• Upvote 1

I haven't tried it with the latest version, but with the Beta I could simply move from the external of the aircraft into the cabin. The detail inside was basic (as it's not a modelled feature) but it did the job.

Chris

Well, something really weird is going on. I'm using the 1.11 product and saved numerous camera views with EZdok earlier. VC views as well as different wing views and external views to my satisfaction. I closed FSX, restarted it and chose the Airbus X. I started checking all of my camera views, and the VC ones are all fine; the wing and exterior views are still in EZdok, but the textures for the Airbus have disappeared! The only visible part of the Airbus X is the exterior of the cockpit. Someone else want to test this out with EZdok and confirm I'm not totally bananas?

Curt

Hi Curt!

You have to run the Aircraft Configuration Manager (don't know exactly it's name) of Ezdok after the install of a new aircraft addon. That will bring back the textures!

Greets,

Michael

You're so right, Michael, thank you. I did an uninstall on the first bus, forgot to run the EZCA config utility when I installed v1.11. I feel like such a dope! blush.gif