V1.11 CLB/CRZ Performance

SpeedbirdCraig

@ginoleopoldo: you mention no autothrust disconnect sound plays. What sound do you understand this to be? It is a single chime with master caution light and not the triple click that too many here have suggested.

Andrew

Yup I installed accelleration pack and now my Airbus accellerates normally! Go Accelleration Pack!

would be interesting to know what the difference between acc. service pack 2 and normal service pack 2 is....

triple click

Hi, I use sp2 and dx 10 no excel pack; slow cruise issue always present, what do you guys reccommend, install excel pack? I do not really want to and I can live with the slow cruise for the time being and wait for a fix?

• Developer

Hi, I use sp2 and dx 10 no excel pack; slow cruise issue always present, what do you guys reccommend, install excel pack? I do not really want to and I can live with the slow cruise for the time being and wait for a fix?

To install ACC will bring you other issues (not Airbus X related) and will maybe take longer then to wait for Airbus SP1. Read my statement here

To install ACC will bring you other issues (not Airbus X related) and will maybe take longer then to wait for Airbus SP1. Read my statement here

I will wait for Sp1 then. Cruise speed is not too critical for me enjoying the sim and the bus as all the good stuff overshadows that one issue for me:) Hopefuly sp1 will speed the bird up a little for me then. I will hang tight. I'm still on 1.0 and do perfect autolands, climb, t.o rolls and taxi are good:)

As has been posted in at least two other threads, the triple click is NOT the autothrust disconnect sound. It is an indication of a degradation of capability, as in CATIII to CATI, when autopilot is disconnected on final approach.

Autothrust disconnect is a single chime and flash of the master caution if done through the intuitive button (not modelled) or by selecting idle with the thrust levers.

Andrew