When will landing Issues be addressed?

jackj

Thanks for being so responsive! Two updates in less than a week is very impressive.

Unfortunatley neither update addresses what I or many others have enquired about, the landing issues including stiff flight controls on approach and wild behavior at 100ft. I have disconnected the autopilots and still this behavior persists.

Thank you kindly for your time and attention on this issue. I am very excited to start logging some serious time in this otherwise awesome plane once the landing issues are resolved.

Jack

• Upvote 1

Does Aerosoft even acknowledge the 100ft FBW bug exists?

AFAIK its because Aerosoft decided to use the default FSX FBW implementation which has the exact same bug!

It would be nice if Aerosoft actually informs existing (and potential) customers when/how this bug will be fixed.

• Upvote 2

If they used default FBW than I don't see how this bug would be ever fixed. They'll say "it's a FSX limitation" or ignore the problem altogether.

then they would lie to us.:blink:

then they would lie to us.:blink:

I hope not, this issue is actually not acceptable. It can't be true, that i have to avoid a nearly crash on every landing. Thus, i disconnect the AP at about 1000ft so that i have enough space to recover.

It would be nice, when Aerosoft express oneself to this issue. A word if you registered this problem and if you work on this, would be nice.

Grz

There should be no pitch change at all on autopilot disconnect. Why is the plane pitching down? Probably because the up trim required by the AP on approach at lower speed is being cancelled and reset to pitch 0°, hence the nosedive...

Same issue with the aggressive flare mode entry at 100RA, too high... should be lower...

RETARD to come in at 20RA, not earlier...

Issues, issues...

I am all for a simplified Airbus, but I still want it to hand fly like one...

Andrew

Does Aerosoft even acknowledge the 100ft FBW bug exists?

AFAIK its because Aerosoft decided to use the default FSX FBW implementation which has the exact same bug!

It would be nice if Aerosoft actually informs existing (and potential) customers when/how this bug will be fixed.

The really annoying thing for Aerosoft is that they had me (as well as others) being pretty vocal about the flight model during the beta. However, for me, manual control during approach is simply not an issue.

The trick will be to find out why it's an issue for some and not others.