Paris Orly FS9 initial Release Issues

Shaun Fletcher

Hi Charles777,

I'd like to know if the soulution you've found is to fix the problem of trees on RWY06 (that I have) &/or to fix the problem of RWY 24/26 & 06/08 for take off & landing.Coz I'm looking for an afcade to allow me to use those runways for Toff & landing.

I'm fed up to wait for ages & ages to take off because of the traffic which is lining up on RWY 24 & the one whhich is landing

Many thanks.

Hello,

would you become please describing whether the problems with the trees still insist on the runway after the last update?

Hello,

For the moment I can unfortunately make no statement, when it will be possible to change the texture cutout only for the FS9-Version. I would like to postpone that on next year, there now soon begin Christmas holidays. ;)

Ok thanks! Enjoy your Holidays :)

• 1 month later...

There are my performances:

V1.02 : 25FPS

V1.02 + update 1.05 : 15FPS (with or without mipmap)

I think there is a problem when updating V1.02 -> V1.05

A asked Simware for a "new" V1.05 installer and they told me that the last official version is the V1.02

It's true? The last installer available is the V1.02?

Hello Snipersky,

What Simware have told you regarding a download version is technically incorrect as the file is named AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-PARIS-ORLY_FS2004_V105.exe

However they may not have been informed of the new installer or haven't acted upon any notification given that a new one exists.

Can you please write to me at support@aerosoft.com regarding this.

• 8 months later...

I am so thankful for this thread! It convinced me to NOT BUY this scenery! To me, it is unbelievable that such an experienced and $$$ developer like Aerosoft would release such a flawed product . Sorry about the rant, but it is completely inconceivable. Can´t win em all, I guess.

I am so thankful for this thread! It convinced me to NOT BUY this scenery! To me, it is unbelievable that such an experienced and $$$ developer like Aerosoft would release such a flawed product . Sorry about the rant, but it is completely inconceivable. Can´t win em all, I guess.

I disagree with your comment as there are quite a few who are using this product without issues. For some computers there will be issues with some software all of the time why should this be any different.

for Aerosoft, if you feel the way you do then you would not purchase anything as the product you buy just may not work with your computer.

There are plenty of examples on this forum where others may have an issue and others have none.