Anwendungsname: fsx.exe

Anwendungsversion: 10.0.61637.0

Anwendungszeitstempel: 46fadb14

Fehlermodulname: g3d.dll

Fehlermodulversion: 10.0.61637.0

Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 46fadb58

Ausnahmecode: c0000005

Ausnahmeoffset: 0008dc04

:o really? *beep*! Can anyone confirm that? Right now I´ve not really an idea! Will not be at my FS-computer until this weekend but if someone could double check that in the meantime and I´ll look what I can do! Really strange! Had that never before! Sorry :blush:

Yes but i think i have found the Problem.

UT2 is load the Traffic und than crash when i use the exterior view, when i load the Austrian Paint in Cockpit view it works...

Hmmm... I don´t have UT2 but could you have a look if there´s an OE-LBB included in the UT2 package? Maybe there´s anything interfering with my Autrian entries in the aircraft.cfg and UT2.

Nice...hopefully as clean as your Austrian A321, Air France has a few clean planes! :lol: We already have a dirt clod A321. :rolleyes:

Thank you Darryl for the kind words! Will have a look at avsim if I´ll find your thread! BTW new color Air France A320 is near to completion

Darryl