OTHER PROBLEMS

RUBEN

Good morning, I have several problems with this plane since it was purchased and the update did not solve anything, the first problem is that always you select an airbus x to finish the game gives "fatal error" and does not close the simulator (often happens simply by selecting the plane on the flight selection screen) and another more serious problem is that many times in full screen the textures disappear and appear as an attachment in the photo, I just hope happens with this plane may seek resolution as soon as possible.

Thank you very much, greetings.

post-11595-128385798168_thumb.png

Hello,

do you have installed SP2 or Accelerations Pack installed?

We prepare a new update it ll be released today or tomorrow, please install 1.10a and the upcoming.

Yes,i have the acceleration pack and update 1.10 installed.

Regards

hi Fabian,

i really do hope that the FBW sensitivity will also be solved in SP1. i believe the sensitivity should be somewherer between the current FbW mode and the FBW OFF mode (which is too loose..). right now it is almose to control the aircrfat in manual mode (unless you turn off Flight controls, but that's not a solution and it is too sensitive anyway) since the aircrfat response are too slow.thanks,

Greg.

• Upvote 1