Load Menager Problem

Alberto (IT)

Hy,

I have a problem:

When I load the A320 (with A32 not have any problem), and i use the load menager, and press "Send data to FS", the probgramm say to me: "Sorry, wrong aircraft. Load Aerosoft AirbusX instead"

But I have load it!!

Help please!

@ Shaun ,

Tried to place a reaction to this message last night ( but the server was acting up - again ) .

Could this have anything to do with the repaints that JanKees and myself have uploaded ? We are working with the aircraft.cfg as supplied with the Beta 09 version and we ( ofcourse ) don't know if anything has changed in the release version .

I did have a similar " problem " some time ago with some repaints for the DA Katana as there were differences in the aircraft.cfg ( between download and boxed versions ) .

Will wait before uploading any more paints .

John

Nope, it doesn't have anything to do with the repaints. It was doing the same thing to me too after the first clean install of V1.00, same error, same message. After I restarted FSX a couple of time it never did it again. To my knowledge, the only thing I changed was to save a flight making the AirbusX the default loading aircraft when the Sim starts. I did not change anything else and as I said it's been working fine since then.

Hope this helps, cheers.

Will

@ Shaun ,

Tried to place a reaction to this message last night ( but the server was acting up - again ) .

Could this have anything to do with the repaints that JanKees and myself have uploaded ? We are working with the aircraft.cfg as supplied with the Beta 09 version and we ( ofcourse ) don't know if anything has changed in the release version .

I did have a similar " problem " some time ago with some repaints for the DA Katana as there were differences in the aircraft.cfg ( between download and boxed versions ) .

Will wait before uploading any more paints .

John

The lines for the cfg you and Jan Kees provide work just fine. :)

I have succesfull Installed the update

my problem was not resolved.

I have a Vista x64 bit.. can be this?

the onlt thing I have installed is the EasyJet livery for A320 by our download section. Befot it works! can be this?

heare a phosto

P.S. now it not work also with A321.

87983205.jpg

HELP PLEASE!!!!

I have succesfull Installed the update

my problem was not resolved.

I have a Vista x64 bit.. can be this?

the onlt thing I have installed is the EasyJet livery for A320 by our download section. Befot it works! can be this?

heare a phosto

P.S. now it not work also with A321.

HELP PLEASE!!!!

I have the same problem but a work around is to load the niki a320 cfm, set the required fuel and payload and then load the easyjet a320