auto pilot deconnection for landing

aviateur22

hello every one

I got some strange behaviour of the aircraft when i disconnect the autopilot for landing

The nose goes down and it s very difficult to make it up

In fact i got this problem every time i disconect the autopilot for landing

Someone got the same problem during autopilot disconnection?

thks a lot

This is a fault of using the default FSX a321 fly-by-wire system. The only current fix is to disable fly-by-wire in the aircraft.cfg by commenting out the Fly_by_wire=1 line.

This is a fault of using the default FSX a321 fly-by-wire system. The only current fix is to disable fly-by-wire in the aircraft.cfg by commenting out the Fly_by_wire=1 line.

what? aerosoft tell us, they make a FBW which is "extremely close to the actual aircraft". can aerosoft comments this issue? or what have y sold us? :(

what? aerosoft tell us, they make a FBW which is "extremely close to the actual aircraft". can aerosoft comments this issue? or what have y sold us? sad.gif

As Aerosoft has stated in numerous other threads, they are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.