Update 1.10a

scarebus

Ya i'm still having the same problems after applying update 1.10a, wing view still not working, under powered, and still blowing out the tires on landing(both in manual and AP). Starting to lose passengers in my FSP:(

-travis

Hi All,

This is a really nice Airbus aircraft, with some bugs but I think Aerosoft will have this solved soon.

Here is a video of the Airbus make a landing at TFFF

Cheers

It's most likely that you didn't install the update to the correct folder then. If you weren't asked if you wanted to overwrite files then you did not install to the correct place.

After installing update V1.10a there is still definitively a problem with the wingview. I've tested it by using the "A321 Lufthansa" and the "A320 Iberia".

You can try it yourself:

On the ground change to wingview. Then select Slew mode. Now move up slowly and you will see that there is a gap between wing and the fuselage.

And yes, I've copied all the files from the update to the correct folder. All files were overwritten.

Patric

Lovely video you have made there SahinCe! Seriously enjoyed it...

It illustrates some of the problems many of us are having as well...

For one, the effect of turning off the autopilot on final, and the plane dropping quickly. There should be no immediate change in pitch if I turn off the autopilot and am not commanding a pitch change through the sidestick or controller... it should hold the current pitch.

The FADECs are not spooling the engines down fast enough to help with deceleration to a new selected speed. I found this happening all the time, regardless of whether I pulle the selected speed knob again after setting the desired speed or not...

CAT3 should not display at all if the AP is off and APPR is not activated...

I believe that the "RETARD" warning is too early... should be around 20ft RA, though I am not 100% sure without consulting an FCOM... (just did... 3.03.22)

Andrew