Austrian A320/A321

Maxl

:lol: Niki vs. Austrian! A never ending story!

Release: as soon as possible! I´m not at home since release of AirbusX and not sure if I´ll be able to upload them before the upcoming weekend! If everything works like expected I´ll try to release the A321 tomorrow. The "Retro bird" needs some minor changes and I can´t do this before Saturday. But then it should be fine. Is an A320 in standard livery required too?

Hi Andy, yes this is an never ending story - just check www.austrianaviation.net :lol: - anyhow, thanks for your efford so far to do the liverys. I also would find it really nice if the standard livery for the A320 will be available too, since I like the 320 more than the 321 :wub:

OK so here´s the deal: you check out my A321 for improvements and errors and give me your favourite Reg (OE-Lxx) for the A320 and I´ll do it this weekend!

And yes, I know austrianaviation very well! Some nice discussions about that topic there :lol:

Thank you for your Austrian A321 Andi....perfect example of realism without becoming a dirt clod!!! :)

Would you consider a cleaner Air France NC, US Airways NC, British Airways & Lufthansa A321.

Keep up the great work...Darryl

@Jerry: Austrian vs. Niki maybe a litle bit off topic here. If I´ve a little bit more time, I´ll send you a PN

@Darryl: I consider doing an Air France A320 new color and maybe the new US Airways (love the stripes at the tail). But first I´ve to do some minor changes to my Retro Birds and the Austrian A320. If there´s bad weather this weekend and I can´t go flying I´ll have much time for that! Let´s see.

OK, then let´s go with OE-LBS "Waldviertel". I´ll do the new "engine cover" (austrian.com) version so that it can easily be changed to my A321 (just rename it) and vice versa. Will start tomorrow.