Airbus X - problem with cabin temperature

Matthes

Hi,

sorry for posting here, but the forum is a little be confused regarding error messages of Airbus X or I'am not allowed to write and I found nothing ...

My problem: I'am not able to turn the three knobs for the cabin temperature. The packs are running and all lights on the overhead panel are out, but the temperature in the cabin (front, middle and behind) is only between -3°C and 5 °C.

OK, it's just a simulation and I'am sitting warm, but is should work...

Matthes

It is an issue that has been raised, and I believe Aerosoft is aware of the problem (although I did not see it on the list). I tracked it down on my system as being related to the cold and dark preset. All worked as it should until I loaded the cold and dark preset. The knobs were then in the cold position and I was unable to turn them.

Andrew

All worked as it should until I loaded the cold and dark preset.

confirm!!

make your own c&d preset (with the hotfix possible) and you have this problem never again ;)

p.s. the cabin temp is simulated!

• Aerosoft

We will be looking at this issue as it has been reported before. We are not sure why this is as it does not happen with us here and also not with our testers. But rest assured, even though it is not on our top list, we will look into it.