Engine sound problem?

frkaipanika

The sounds of Airbus X are really great ...Especially Start up!

But...There is something missing on takeoff. Watch this video at 0:26 for example...that specific CFM noise

I went to SOUND folder to check the sounds...but you have them

"Aerosoft Airbus X Base" " Sound_CFM"

Sounds - Fan AX, Fan BX, Fan1A, Fan1b, Fan2A, Fan2B <-- These are the sounds heard on the video.

And no metter how much i crank up the sound volume of engines in FSX ...i cannot hear those at takeoff...even at max TOGA! ...Just some bass sound that really doesnt sound as Airbus.

Also sounds;

reverserA

reverserB

You engage full reverse thrust...but only sound you can hear are your teeth squeezing smile.gif

Please explain if there is some sound setup that i am missing...or it is just one more bug to put into SP

I have newest DirectX installed on my Windows 7 64bit ..sound driver works perfectly

Thank You

"You engage full reverse thrust...but only sound you can hear are your teeth squeezing smile.gif "

lol thats good. I know this wont help you but mine is the same way so your not alone... or we are just both doing somthing wrongwink.gif

-Travis

• Aerosoft

YouTube is the worst thing that ever happened to us, lol.

The recording used is one done in a cockpit with good equipment. I got no idea what was used to record the YouTube video but I think it was of less quality. I also think that recoding was made while the video recorder was FIXED to the cockpit, making it far more sensitive for certain frequencies. we got no plans to change the sound at this moment, sorry.

You can of course replace the set with some that are available, but do note we are using a set that is also sold commercially, so don't buy what you already paid for.