Throttle don't move with the Joystick !!

A320

Hello

I'm using Logitech 3d extreme pro , the throttle wouldn't move from idle when I increase the throttle for the Joystick !!! , Throttle axis Sensitivity is 100 % and null zone 0 %

Hope i find a solution ..

Have You assigned the throttle axis' in the FSX Controller menu ?

Do You use a registered version of FSUIPC (Not needed, but requires some settings if You have)?

Finn

Have You assigned the throttle axis' in the FSX Controller menu ?

Do You use a registered version of FSUIPC (Not needed, but requires some settings if You have)?

Finn

It's working fine with the other Aircrafts , And I don't have a registered copy of FSUIPC , Only the Demo .

Thanks ,

Finally the A320 is flying .

Very nice aircraft , Very nice frame rates .. Thanks Aerosoft ...

DOES this mean you settled an option to get it working with your Yoke?

In that case, what did you do or where to find the REAL Solution on the forum?

My saitek throttle does'nt move a thing?

rdgs

Finally the A320 is flying .

Very nice aircraft , Very nice frame rates .. Thanks Aerosoft ...

DOES this mean you settled an option to get it working with your Yoke?

In that case, what did you do or where to find the REAL Solution on the forum?

My saitek throttle does'nt move a thing?

rdgs

Hey, i just found something weird with SAITEK X52 throttle. No matter what assignment you put the small roll thumb button, it unlocks the AIRBUS throttle once moved. Mine was for spoilers but it's somehow hard to control for landing procedures.

Anyway, when i roll it onto CL POSITION, my saitek throttle works.

My joystick didn`t work either, i chose cesna first and then the Airbus X after changing the plane everything worked for me..

SO maybe one solution is to load a default Airplane then the Airbus X. I'll try it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I too use the X52, but have had none of the problems others have with this setup. I also have a registered version of FSUIPC, but disabled it to do a spot of troublehooting with a ground steering problem, and did not lose any throttle functionality before or after re-enabling it.

I didn't do anything special to get it to work, I just followed exactly the set-up process in the manual. This is not to suggest that those with problems didn't do so, but to note the standard process does work.

With regard to the taxi problem, it turned out to be a bad set of entries in FSUIPC4.ini. I deleted the entry for the specific model created when I calibrated the X52 in FSUIPC (in the modules folder of FSX), redid the calibration, and it solved the taxi steering issue. Perhaps a similar "wipe and calibrate" might help?

I too always start with the default C172 and then switch to the Airbus. That's very routine for anything but the most simple add-on.

Oh, one other thing, I do not use the programing software put out by Saitek.

I also have the same problem. Throttle does not responde.

I have the Logitech Attack 3 and it works fine with all other airplanes.

I also load the Cessna first but when swithing to the Airbus throttle is dead...

There is a throttle axis assigned in the FSX controll menu. So, what else is there to be done?

The FSUIPC Options and Settings table in the setup page: Is this only seen when having a licensed copy of it?

Thanks for your reply to make the Airbus move...

Christos

My problem is that I can't get out of reverse thrust. My MS Sidewinder and Saitek throttle is set up as per FSX and FSUIPC, but after landing I sit there until someone tows me away...

Rob.

• Deputy Sheriffs

My problem is that I can't get out of reverse thrust. My MS Sidewinder and Saitek throttle is set up as per FSX and FSUIPC, but after landing I sit there until someone tows me away...

Rob.

I read somewhere that you have to hit <F1> and then bump the thrust levers to stow the reversers and get forward thrust. Works for me.

I know the feeling. Happened to me until I saw the above info :blush:

I have the trigger on the Saitek X-52 pro set up through FSUIPC, the main trigger actually has 2 buttons in 1, if you pull it in a short way button 1 is turned on for example, pull the trigger the rest of the way in and another button is also switched on, for example button 2. I have it set up so that the first part of the trigger pull turns off the autopilot, then as I land and all wheels are on the ground I pull it in the rest of the way and the second function is fired which I have setup as reverse thrust (F2 repeating) as I let go of the trigger I get this second section of the trigger to send F1 as its released. That is one of the great things with FSUIPC you can send a one command on the press of a key and yet another on the release of the same key or button. I use this technique on all my tube liners with reverse thrust as its easier than fumbling with the throttle quadrant and reverse zones.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have the trigger on the Saitek X-52 pro set up through FSUIPC, the main trigger actually has 2 buttons in 1, if you pull it in a short way button 1 is turned on for example, pull the trigger the rest of the way in and another button is also switched on, for example button 2. I have it set up so that the first part of the trigger pull turns off the autopilot, then as I land and all wheels are on the ground I pull it in the rest of the way and the second function is fired which I have setup as reverse thrust (F2 repeating) as I let go of the trigger I get this second section of the trigger to send F1 as its released. That is one of the great things with FSUIPC you can send a one command on the press of a key and yet another on the release of the same key or button. I use this technique on all my tube liners with reverse thrust as its easier than fumbling with the throttle quadrant and reverse zones.

Intersting thought. I haven't used that part of FSUIPC before, but now I have a reason to give it a try.