Airbus X no external landing lights visible

Jigedi

Hello,

I just found out, that the landing and taxi lights are not visible in my external view.

Only in VC view I can see if they're turned on or not.

All other lights work fine.

Has anybody experienced the same?

Regards

Jigedi

Make sure you Advanced Ainmations checked in FSX Options and take a look at this thread http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=37880

Hi,

I've checked the settings have been made correctly. However: I don't see any landing lights during day time in the external view. I am aware that during daytime lights are not as btight as in nighttime, but at least they should be visible.

Thanks for any piece of advise.

rgds

Jigedi

Hi,

I've checked the settings have been made correctly. However: I don't see any landing lights during day time in the external view. I am aware that during daytime lights are not as btight as in nighttime, but at least they should be visible.

Thanks for any piece of advise.

rgds

Jigedi

I must confirm this, nothing to see outside.

This was picked up during Beta. I can't recall the exact reason Mathijs gave for this but it's not a bug it's just how they've been developed to give the 3D effect.

I too hope these can be advanced in the future if possible.

Chris

• Aerosoft

Indeed, it's just not feasible with the system we use. FSX does not allow us enough over the light sources and it would be way too bright at night. What you will see is the light themselves on, but no effect on the ground that's visible enough

lights.jpg