FD showing wrong direction

PW2000

Hello,

I found a problem with the Flight Director of Airbus X. When the Airplane is turning with Autopilot engaged, the vertical bar should go e.g. to the right and the airplane

should follow. But at Airbus X the FD moves in a right turn to the left instead of right !! Thats not correct.

I tried to fix it by myself. But I wasn´t able to get it to the correct behaviour.

Can´t imagine that nobody saw it during beta testing.

How can I fix this problem ?

Best regards Markus, Germany

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for that, I will try it, but I think thats not the problem, I always start my FSX with the default Cessna 172 on RWY 27R at EDDV with setup ready for take off.

So the Avionic Master is on there, but I will recheck that.

Thank You. Markus

• Aerosoft

Hello,

I am disappointed that no Aerosoft worker gave a comment on that problem, will it be fixed with service pack one

or did you ignore this problem ?

Markus

Well mainly we did not comment because I do not see the issue here. But we'll check it out again.strange one.

Thank you, would be great if it can be fixed. I tried it with the Avionic Master, but that wasn´t the solution.

I opened the PFD File in the Displays folder and checked the command lines for the FD vertical Bar. I also tried to replace these lines with the lines

out of the standard FSX A321 FD but still the same. Airplane goes to the right and FD shows to turn left.

I will continue to find the problem, maybe I will find it. But I don´t think so.

Best regards. Markus

• Aerosoft

Thank you, would be great if it can be fixed. I tried it with the Avionic Master, but that wasn´t the solution.

I opened the PFD File in the Displays folder and checked the command lines for the FD vertical Bar. I also tried to replace these lines with the lines

out of the standard FSX A321 FD but still the same. Airplane goes to the right and FD shows to turn left.

I will continue to find the problem, maybe I will find it. But I don´t think so.

Best regards. Markus

Got to be a + where a - should be or the other way around.

Good idea with the + and the -, I tried it with a lot of combinations and now my vertical bar of the flight director is all the time in the center of the PFD when

airborne, even when the plane is turning. So I don´t found the solution, because it should go to the right and the plane should follow it and turning right.

I will continue to try it.

Markus