purchased airbus x twice by accident

rosspick

Hi i purchased the airbus x twice by accident and i now want a refund for the unused one as no one from the support team has contacted me i want a refund immediately

because i have been waiting around 3 days now

• Upvote 3

Hi i purchased the airbus x twice by accident and i now want a refund for the unused one as no one from the support team has contacted me i want a refund imetly or i will get my soliciter on the case as i have been ignored by the support team.

I'm sure you solicitor will be happy to relieve you of even more money :lol:

Send an email to support@aerosoft.com, but expect to have to wait a day or two. They are hardly on standby during the weekend for this kind of thing.

Also, considering you are the one who made a mistake, I'd suggest being polite when you write to them.

• Upvote 4

@trisager: Ditto

i would have thought the support team would have gone into hiding ..the fear of your solicitor persuing them through the courts is a terrifying prospect.

i would imetly(??)have found a dark cave and hid there until it's all over.

as other poster has already said,you made the mistake,so have some patience and manners and they will sort you out.

please feel free to contact your solicitor if you are offended by my post

steve:-)

• Upvote 1

Hi i purchased the airbus x twice by accident and i now want a refund for the unused one as no one from the support team has contacted me i want a refund imetly or i will get my soliciter on the case as i have been ignored by the support team.

Unbelievable how some people behave these days...

You are aware of the fact that it's sunday morning in germany right now, aren't you? How is your company staffed on a sunday morning (Provided that you are already in an age where people work)?

Do you expect hundreds of support people sitting around at aerosoft-headquarters on a sunday morning, just waiting to serve you?

Use some common sense, please!

• Upvote 1

Post of the year maybe? laugh.gif

All it really means is now you get twice the fun!

Relax a bit, they will get back to you. rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

Ok i'm very sorry if it sounded malicious just fact i have asked support now nearly 3 times and still no reply i selected to purchase with Saferpay and after it went through took me back to the order page and no confirmation page.

And i thought the payment never went through so i made a second payment using paypal and when i checked my emails 2 lots came through.

Sorry

Ok i'm very sorry if it sounded malicious just fact i have asked support now nearly 3 times and still no reply i selected to purchase with Saferpay and after it went through took me back to the order page and no confirmation page.

And i thought the payment never went through so i made a second payment using paypal and when i checked my emails 2 lots came through.

Sorry

i think you realise now that perhaps you were a wrong in your approach to this problem.that's cool.it is a sunday and like all companies ,they are probably short on staff.

you will get a refund ,im sure of that.might take a while.but hey,it's not like you can't fly while you're waiting.just chill,it will be sorted soon

steve:-)

• Upvote 1

My question is how the heck are you going to retain council for $35 bucks. I hope you realize unlike the US, liability claims are limited to the purchase price only..smile.gif

It was the heat of the moment thing

as i said i'm sorry