Unable to advance throttle

Josho

Good morning,

After buying this bird last night and "trying" to even move around the airport it seems as though my throttles are stuck, Im NOT using a joystick or anything every time I press F3 to advance the throttle to taxi, the moment I let the key go the throttles go right back to Idle (i can't even arm the speed brake because of this)

And also when manually selecting the heading and speed, I read that you have o use the mouse wheel??

What about us who use laptops and dont have a mouse??

At the moment I have a static A320 on the ground (which looks really good by the way) But it does belong up thatta way!!

Regards

Josh

I7-720, Win 7 64, 1g vid memory

Good morning,

After buying this bird last night and "trying" to even move around the airport it seems as though my throttles are stuck, Im NOT using a joystick or anything every time I press F3 to advance the throttle to taxi, the moment I let the key go the throttles go right back to Idle (i can't even arm the speed brake because of this)

And also when manually selecting the heading and speed, I read that you have o use the mouse wheel??

What about us who use laptops and dont have a mouse??

At the moment I have a static A320 on the ground (which looks really good by the way) But it does belong up thatta way!!

Regards

Josh

I7-720, Win 7 64, 1g vid memory

Search the forums.. http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=38059

Well, I have the same problem, but I do have a joystick with axis and rudder. At some airports it does not work. The N1 will not rise and is set to idle, whenever I move the axis.

Martin

I don't see how it is airport related though. If it works at some and at some it don't there might be something else wrong.